• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Jaguar "C" Type

Wascal said:
Had a chance to buy a 66 XKE in 69, went for a 63 vette instead. ??? Had it to do over again I'd take the Jag. Nice car CC. :thumbs:
Looked at the E-type in '66, also took an Alfa for a test-drive, and a had a HELLUVA ride in a Griffith TVR (Ford 289, Triumph drivetrain, fibreglass two-seater, 1800 lbs. at the curb). When the salesman hit the gas, I thought I was gonna swallow my teeth.

Finallly went with a '66 GTO and never regretted it. I'd love to still have it, along with the Corvair Monza convertible I traded in on it. I really would have gone with the Jag, until the sales rep showed me the 5 of them in the shop, covered in dust, waiting for parts. :D
Oh, and I, too, looked at a '63 Vette, dual tops, factory mags, side pipes, tan leather. Then I talked to my insurance guy, who informed me that a 22 year old single guy would spend more in insurance payments on that car than I would in loan payments.

And yes Joe, I do fart dust (in your general direction, especially when the wind is blowing SE. :sign: )

psyktek said:
And yes Joe, I do fart dust (in your general direction, especially when the wind is blowing SE. :sign: )
Brother, at your age... I bet you get all excited if it's "just" dust. :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:

God I kill myself!! :sign: :sign: :sign:

:love: