• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Just add a sentence......

Allofus123

Here ducky, ducky, ducky!
Its time for the CP shortstory...... the rules are simple, only add one sentence each time and don't post again until someone else has posted. Let the story begin...... :D

This week started like any other week normally starts, hurrying to get out the door for work when all of a sudden.......

she came around the corner with that 'come hither' look.

I was undecided on what to do since I knew the wife would be calling.

When I realized that my phone was disconected a week ago. Where was the ringing coming from?

*dern y'all are slow* Ahhh, my shoe phone..."69 here".

I thought about asking the chief Whats up? When I realized the chief had died in a tragic accident last month, so I ..

I said I'd be right there, but asked where he was.

He said, "I'm at the Copa, bring the Cohibas, some rum and that chick that's standing in front of you"

The chick gave me a deep stare and said she wanted my cigar :0 So I...

that s. o. b., i'll bring him the rum and the chick, but there's no damn way he's getting the cohibas!!!!!!!!!!!!

"That chick" was the hotel maid, but orders are orders so I grabbed her, the rum and the smokes and we jumped into a taxi.

I answered my shoe... It was the wife...

who's the girl in the taxi with you and where the hell are my cohibas!!!!

The girl is the Taxi drivers wife, dear, and I have your cohibas in my briefcase