• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Just too happy not to say something...

souldog

OG Post-Whorer since 2008 bitches...
After a crappy 11 months, I am a free man again. I got the official piece of divorce paper from the courts, and I am now listed under "Free Agent!" In the next few months, I'll be busy looking up some "job opportunities" Lil Bastage keeps trying to tell me about that are being held in his basement, and generally working on learning from the past 6 years of my life.

Thankfully, no kids, no house, and only a vehicle in between us (still ongoing), so the only lives upended were our own. Now, the hardest decision in my life is what to smoke in her honor? :laugh:

Just also wanted to publicly thank a few BOTLs here who have been supportive and there for me in this tumultuous time: BSneed51, Napa_Smokes, Swissy, mmburtch, BlindedByScience, B.HOBS, Jonesy, Gavin, beyond the band, CRQuarto and Desert Rat. At different points, you guys all provided good solid advice or were there to listen to my rants, and that's what being a BOTL and friend is all about. Thanks again. :thumbs: (If I forgot anybody, forgive me). The reason I wanted to thank them publicly is because I lost my two best friends of 9+ years when they decided to desert me because they didn't agree with my decision. The above gents provided good sound advice without any bias whatsoever, and I am thankful of that. True friends.

PS- Word of advice to any of you ladies or gents out there, be very wise in who you choose as this destroyed a large portion of my life. I'm just glad it's over. :cool:

Congrats dog! You did it right, the longer you stay together, the harder & messier it gets. Good luck in your search. Thank goodness it is a team sport.

"You know why divorce is so expensive? Because it's worth it."

Good to hear it's behind you, Jonathan! I've had more than one friend torn to pieces in by a divorce. It ain't pretty. Smoke a good one and I'll look forward to seeing you at the pre-Thanksgiving herf!

Oh, and when I first clicked the thread I thought it was about the Wings finally breaking their losing streak, haha.

I'm glad you're able to move forward now.

The positions in the basement are filled at this point. Of course you know the drill, they'll be open again in about 13 days...

Jon, glad to hear brother. I wish you the best brother....and be cautious of those basement jobs.

cigarbandtable_072909_2.jpg

House? Kids? Car? Who cares! Think of it as a perfect time to upgrade. ;)

......but did you have to give her half of the table too?

House? Kids? Car? Who cares! Think of it as a perfect time to upgrade. ;)

......but did you have to give her half of the table too?

Friggin' Kirk! :laugh: No way man, I took that baby with me! Of course, now all the bands are sun-bleached and weather worn, but it's still looking purdy!

Friggin' Kirk! :laugh: No way man, I took that baby with me! Of course, now all the bands are sun-bleached and weather worn, but it's still looking purdy!

That table is sweet! Did you epoxy that baby?

Put that baby to use, but if she's over 8 stones you might need to reinforce those legs, horndog.

Congrats on getting behind you. I think you should plan for an Alaskan herf this summer.

Congrats Jon, glad things are looking up for ya!

Look me up if ever in the detroit area....we can check out the new cigar factory outlet by my house....I think its nicer than the other with a humi just as big!

Glad to hear everything is behind you now. Go have fun again, it sounds like you need it.

Congrats. A good place to read up on the pitfalls is avoiceformen.com
Glad to hear there isn't any 20+ years of payments for the divorce.

Look towards the future.

Glad to hear, brother. Gimme a call and let's celebrate!

Congrats Jon, let go of your old life and enjoy the hell out of your new one.

Ken

Congrats Jon... that is a feeling of relief when it is JUST done and over with. Enjoy the freedom. You are trading up my friend!