• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Kansas City, Here We Come...

It's looking like there's going to be a split in the CP group this year, with some going for the actual Padron event and others the weekend after.

It's looking like there's going to be a split in the CP group this year, with some going for the actual Padron event and others the weekend after.

Yep, unfortunately it's worked out that way. I think both groups will still have a good time, though. I'm going to have a good time, anyway, but it doesn't take much to amuse me. :p

Yep, unfortunately it's worked out that way. I think both groups will still have a good time, though. I'm going to have a good time, anyway, but it doesn't take much to amuse me. :p

Just lube and batteries.

I'm still trying to decide if I'm going both weekends or just the second one. The Padron event is on the weekend before my finals so I'll have to see how much work I'm gonna have left by then.

What's to decide Joe? We all know you just can't stay away. We'll see you both weekends. By the way, Kendall couldn't have picked a worse weekend than Mother's Day. Only the busiest sales weekend of the year for our stores!

Badum-bump.

Edit: Ah hell boys, our Police Awards banquet falls on the 21st, and I know for sure that I'm receiving something I have to absolutely be there to accept. Dammit. I'm sorry, I just read my work email this morning and found out. I may have to go to Padron instead.

Badum-bump.

Edit: Ah hell boys, our Police Awards banquet falls on the 21st, and I know for sure that I'm receiving something I have to absolutely be there to accept. Dammit. I'm sorry, I just read my work email this morning and found out. I may have to go to Padron instead.
Sweet!

Okay, it's official. I'm ditching the work bums to hang with you jerks. You guys are going to be more fun the whole weekend than one 4 hour block of a bunch of drunk cops acting like tools!

Wait, isn't that what we're going to be doing? And if Tony brings all of his guns, we can recreate the experience!!

See you in two weeks fellas! I claim Brent's couch...as long as Alan will be sharing with me. :whistling: :thumbs:

Okay, it's official. I'm ditching the work bums to hang with you jerks. You guys are going to be more fun the whole weekend than one 4 hour block of a bunch of drunk cops acting like tools!

Wait, isn't that what we're going to be doing? And if Tony brings all of his guns, we can recreate the experience!!

See you in two weeks fellas! I claim Brent's couch...as long as Alan will be sharing with me. :whistling: :thumbs:

That's great, Jon! :thumbs:

Sorry, though, Clint has already prepared my prison for the weekend. He says we're going to recreate a "David Carradine in a Thailand hotel" whatever the hell that means...

Sorry, though, Clint has already prepared my prison for the weekend. He says we're going to recreate a "David Carradine in a Thailand hotel" whatever the hell that means...

Dude, he's gonna try to choke himself while you...well, you know... :0

Hey, so who exactly is coming? All I know is you're ooming, and now Clint (didn't know), me, Sneeds, and the KCMO Band of Thieves.

Dude, he's gonna try to choke himself while you...well, you know... :0

Hey, so who exactly is coming? All I know is you're ooming, and now Clint (didn't know), me, Sneeds, and the KCMO Band of Thieves.

Matt will be there unless I leave him at the airport. I'm not sure who else we're expecting. You should have a PM somewhere in your inbox with some more friendly banter going on about it.

I received said PM, and I'm overjoyed to know Burtch is going to come too. This should be a great time. I'm so ready for a break. :)

It puts the lotion on its skin.

You know Tulsa is only 3 1/2 hours away. I've done that round trip before. Just sayin'

You know Tulsa is only 3 1/2 hours away. I've done that round trip before. Just sayin'

Hitch a ride on a twister and I'd bet you can cut the trip time in half.

Looks like everyone is headed out today. Should be a BLAST!!

I put in a "courtesy call" to KCPD to let them know that we're going to be in town. They said they'll try to keep the harassment to a minimum, and not respond to any reports of bonfires and riots in downtown KC. You're welcome. :whistling:

147px-Mo_-_Kansas_City_Police.png