• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Kayakinboy

bfreebern

Yada, Yada, Yada.
Your end of our trade is long over due. Actually it's 2 months over due. The reason I haven't busted your balls about it before now is b/c I was hoping you'd make it right. I could care less about you sending something back for what I sent you. The point is that you're being lazy, you're giving excuses and it just doesn't stack up. Communication is the key and I've been doing all the PMing, w/ nothing in return. I do admit you've responded to a few of the PMs I've sent, but you said "She will take time" and "I'll get them out ASAP". I'm just pissed off more then anything.

You've had time to do several trades over at CF. You've had time to shell out $200 on an ashtray. Yet for the life of me, I don't see what the big deal is about getting a few sticks in the mail. I hate to bring this out, but I feel it's the only way. You're not creating a great rep here John. Several others have PM'd me and feel the same way.

Excuses are like as*holes, ya know the rest.

Buck up and fulfill your end.

Pretty lame, especially since KB has been braggin it up on here about what he's gotten on Ebay, etc.

Just another case of champagne taste with a beer pocketbook.....

Water lily boy, you're really lettin' me down.

Quit your bull$hit immediately and send Brandon what you owe him. :angry2:

KB - why would you do this to Brandon? ???

You read the poll - two months is WAY too long! Some may think you're trying to stiff Brandon ;)

Tsk. I liked this big ol' redneck up to now. They's smoke in the cockpit boy get this done.

NA

I'm sorry to say that I've had a similar experience.

KB and I did a trade back in December. Citing mail problems, his package didn't go out for over 2 weeks after my end was received by him, and this was for something he was ISO.

Several of the sticks were damaged in shipping due to the poor packaging. He promised to make it up to me, but I waited several months and received nothing. Finally, I had to contact him again about it and he made good, but The amount of time it took was much longer than necessary.

It is frustrating to have to remind someone to make good on their end. IMO, it shows a lack of respect for the person they're trading with. I brushed it off as a newbie mistake at the time, but after seeing that it is a reoccuring problem, I felt the obligation to post this on the forum.

I know I'm new here and my opinion don't mean **** but as I see it KB's been called out publicly to handle his business and has not responded.

I belong to some other boards and if something like this go's down I know the admin's of the boards would give an ultimatum to clean up your act or be permanently banned.

To me Cigarpass is a friendly buddy type environment but anytime money gets involved it still needs to be treated like business deal.
and everyone knows cigars aint cheap.
This is a very addicting hobby and I can see how a man can get in a little over his head.

Ironworker said:
I know I'm new here and my opinion don't mean **** but as I see it KB's been called out publicly to handle his business and has not responded.

I belong to some other boards and if something like this go's down I know the admin's of the boards would give an ultimatum to clean up your act or be permanently banned.

To me Cigarpass is a friendly buddy type environment but anytime money gets involved it still needs to be treated like business deal.
and everyone knows cigars aint cheap.
This is a very addicting hobby and I can see how a man can get in a little over his head.
[snapback]197184[/snapback]​

I'm sure KB's not going to ignore this - he'll be around shortly... ;)

An' he's got son 'splainin to do!!!!

I know of another member here who Water Lily Boy took over a month to get a trade squared away with :angry: who has not posted yet.

You see guys, the problem with letting people like KB slide here is that HE CONTINUES TO PULL THE SAME BULL$HIT with others.

This is not good John............

These are the times that fry men's souls.........or something like that :p . Time to do the right thing KB. :angry:

just looking at the thread count this has been burning a hole for quite sometime. And with a lot of folks

Seems like he has done this quite a few times to different people......

Seems like everybody you do this to feels bad and does not want to say anything and gives you the benefit of the doubt. You are making a very bad name for yourself here. Took ya a long time to clear up a trade with me that you requested. I'm just sorry that this THREAD was deleted by the author. I hope the author of this one leaves it up for all to see. Time to pay up KB !!!!!

I think his worlds are about to collide !!!!!

BkCloud114 said:
Seems like he has done this quite a few times to different people......

Seems like everybody you do this to feels bad and does not want to say anything and gives you the benefit of the doubt. You are making a very bad name for yourself here. Took ya a long time to clear up a trade with me that you requested. I'm just sorry that this THREAD was deleted by the author. I hope the author of this one leaves it up for all to see. Time to pay up KB !!!!!

I think his worlds are about to collide !!!!!
[snapback]197217[/snapback]​

Oops. Deleted as his request after it was resolved. In light of the current situation, bad idea...

As you may notice, the "delete" feature was removed long ago. Are we going to have to remove the "edit" feature too?

If history is changed, how can we learn from it?

KB - I sure hope you resolve this immediately. When you tarnish your name at CP, it becomes tarnished everywhere. I hope you don't go that route.

Rod said:
As you may notice, the "delete" feature was removed long ago. Are we going to have to remove the "edit" feature too?

If history is changed, how can we learn from it?

KB - I sure hope you resolve this immediately. When you tarnish your name at CP, it becomes tarnished everywhere. I hope you don't go that route.
[snapback]197222[/snapback]​

I think the edit post feature can be set with a time limit. Fast4dr or lee might have more info about this. If you do away with the edit feature completely CC will have a "hay-day" with everyone. :blush:

Tick, Tick, Tick

Getting closer for the time to be exiled to the Land of Misfit Toys.

Yep...there are a few options on that feature.

This is exactly why we don't allow it on mine!