• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Kayakinboy

Diesel Grinch said:
DC tells two things one that the post office accepted it and second that it's been received. The first part something takes a day.
[snapback]197301[/snapback]​

In my experience, if you use the automated postage kiosk in the PO, it will always show the DC as "No record" because it isn't scanned before leaving. If you go to a teller, they scan it and it will say "This item was accepted..." until delivered.

My bad then as I never used the automated postage kiosk in the PO. Always go up to the counter person.

Even at the couter it does take some time for any information to show up. At least a day but I've had situations where there was no information unil 2 days after it was delivered.

I have traded with KB several times. I may have been the the first one to trade with him.

The last trade with him took more time on his end than it should. I am in the middle of a trade with him now. He knew I had a couple of smokes he wanted and he initiated the trade. Last week he told me what I wanted was on order and was in ther process of being shipped. I went ahead and shipped my end fully remembering our last transacion. I do believe in giving folks a chance to do right.

My end is not overdue yet. If it comes overdue the board will know. If it comes on time the board will know.

I don't think KB is a thief. I do believe he needs to mature and become more responsible...Especially when it comes to making good on what he says he will do. Reputation is everything in life.

KB...Make good on your word. The heat is on.

edited for spelling

mrjinglesusa said:
In my experience, if you use the automated postage kiosk in the PO, it will always show the DC as "No record" because it isn't scanned before leaving. If you go to a teller, they scan it and it will say "This item was accepted..." until delivered.
Matches my experiences. Our local USPS has a lobby that's open 24/7 where you can get postage, labels, etc. from an automated machine with a scale on it (pretty cool, actually). I've dropped priority pkgs. off in the PM, and not seen them in the system until very late the next day.

FWIW - B.B.S.

It all comes down to communication. If KB would have kept me updated w/ PMs, this would have never happened. I understand that our lives do get in the way of our cigar trading, but let the other person know. We are all in the same boat here, this is our second home and nobody wants to get on the short list of bad reps. It comes down to respect. If you can't respect someone enough to fulfill your end of a trade, then don't start the trade. If I agree to do something, I'm doing it, regardless. If you make a pact to send something, don't wait to do it. Be a man of your word and stick w/ what you say. Nobody hates you KB. I just think you need to grow up a little, fulfill your commitments here before you run off to other boards and complete 3 or 4 trades while others here are sitting waiting on your end to show up.

It all comes down to this: How would you feel if the table was turned and you were the one waiting 2 months?

I don't tink he is a thief and I don't think anybody is saying he is a thief. He does need to be more mature and take care of his obligations to members of this board in a more timely fashion.

Like Sarge said: "Reputation is everything in life"

cigarsarge said:
I don't think KB is a thief. I do believe he needs to mature and become more responsible...Especially when it comes to making good on what he says he will do. Reputation is everything in life.

[snapback]197317[/snapback]​

Well said guys....

Hell, I've been late sending stuff out before, but the communication was there as well as a little bonus for my delay!

Take care of your responsibilities KB and don't get in over your head again... ;)

I'm also in agreement that the intent by KB is not thief but understand how easy of a leap it is to one that gets in over their head. This is the internet and people come and go. Several of us here in this community have seen it more than a few times. The delays and constant excuses to lost MO and less than adaquate packaging (to save on postage I'm sure) would have me believe someone is trying to perform a balancing act. While this doesn't label one a theif it is a red flag waving and I would never trade with someone like.

Step up to the plate..... stand up and admit mistakes.... make good on your word without offering excuses.

This is sooooooooooooooooooooooo freakin' lame!

1st time, ok so you’re a little late.
2nd time well looks like we have a pattern here.
3rd time... Call him the puppet master!! :angry:

Anyone who does any sort of business with this slack ass from here on deserves what you get! If you roll over and say "well if he tidies up his mess, all is forgotten" The next time it will be the big score... Kind of reminds me of Gamehumper! :whistling:

cigarsarge said:
I have traded with KB several times. I may have been the the first one to trade with him.

The last trade with him took more time on his end than it should. I am in the middle of a trade with him now. He knew I had a couple of smokes he wanted and he initiated the trade. Last week he told me what I wanted was on order and was in ther process of being shipped. I went ahead and shipped my end fully remembering our last transacion. I do believe in giving folks a chance to do right.

My end is not overdue yet. If it comes overdue the board will know. If it comes on time the board will know.

edited for spelling

I missed UPS yesterday, I signed the slip, and your part should be left on my door step tonight. I have to go to work so I'll miss them coming by. I'm sure you can sign the slip, but then again, I've never ordered this before.

Jingles is right. I've never talk to the tellers. They are rude. :laugh:

image013.jpg

What does everybody expect of this guy? He's just a baby. :laugh: He's only 21. :sign:

I gotta agree with Joe on this one...... You deserve what ya get

It's great that he is taking care of things now that he has been called out..... but everyone beware in the future. I personally have done one trade with KB (screwed up) and will never do another after witnessing all of this BS

JOE.M. said:
This is sooooooooooooooooooooooo freakin' lame!

1st time, ok so you’re a little late.
2nd time well looks like we have a pattern here.
3rd time... Call him the puppet master!! :angry:

Anyone who does any sort of business with this slack ass from here on deserves what you get! If you roll over and say "well if he tidies up his mess, all is forgotten" The next time it will be the big score... Kind of reminds me of Gamehumper! :whistling:
[snapback]197360[/snapback]​

atuck said:
What does everybody expect of this guy? He's just a baby. :laugh: He's only 21. :sign:
[snapback]197581[/snapback]​

The only thing I expect is that he learns from his mistakes. (Which I believe he will.)

And age is not a valid excuse. Hell, look at Cliff (cvmfour)... He's younger than KB, but I've never heard of him having these issues.

I did receive my end of our trade this morning. We are all square now.

stevehawk said:
atuck said:
What does everybody expect of this guy?  He's just a baby. :laugh:  He's only 21. :sign:

The only thing I expect is that he learns from his mistakes. (Which I believe he will.)

And age is not a valid excuse. Hell, look at Cliff (cvmfour)... He's younger than KB, but I've never heard of him having these issues.
[snapback]197804[/snapback]​

Thank you for the compliment Steve. It's much appreciated :thumbs: Only 20 here :cool:

As for KB, if you want to trade with him, make him send his end first. That way you know you won't be left out of the loop by sending your end first. Also, if you have a hard time keeping track of who you owe or if you're doing a GB and forgot some people, you need to get Microsoft Excel or the like. It is hella easy to keep up with stuff on that KB.

cvmfour said:
stevehawk said:
atuck said:

[snapback]197804[/snapback]​

Thank you for the compliment Steve. It's much appreciated :thumbs: Only 20 here :cool:

As for KB, if you want to trade with him, make him send his end first. That way you know you won't be left out of the loop by sending your end first. Also, if you have a hard time keeping track of who you owe or if you're doing a GB and forgot some people, you need to get Microsoft Excel or the like. It is hella easy to keep up with stuff on that KB.
[snapback]198012[/snapback]​

That's my plan from now on. :thumbs:

cigarsarge said:

edited for spelling

OK folks...The result of my trade with KB is in.

As in my first post KB new I had a couple of high end cigars he wanted. He approached me on em and we set up a trade. Due to the cost of what I wanted in trade he had to sell off a few of his cigars. He assured me things would go smoothly so I sent off his end hoping they would.

Anyway the items I wanted had to be shipped UPS ground. He sold his items and ordered what I wanted. They came in the normal time but KB missed the delivery due to the package had to be signed for. He sent me a prompt PM telling me what occured. He got to UPS and snagged the package and did a quick turn around and I got the package today.

To sum it up KB did what I expected him to do and he did it in a timely manner. He kept in constant communication through the deal. I didn't have to PM him, he PMed me.

I'm not telling anyone to trade with KB. I do believe he made an honest attempt to keep things running smoothly in this transaction. He proved he can do what is expected. Now all he has to do is to continue in this manner.

The heat is still on KB. You still have a way to go to build your reputation. You have proven you can do it...So just do it.

By the way I'll be sippin Ron Z tonight. :thumbs: