• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

La Luna de la Habana

Well that's a relief! Thanks for posting Gael. Don't know how this unfortunate rumor got started.

I am glad to hear everything is good with Gael. My friend Wilkey - don't walk away now. You have handled this IMHO the right way. No need to leave

Lkyman

Gael said:
WOW! I'm sitting here smoking a cigar (La Luna) wondering how in the hell I could have died without even hearing a peep about it. No one ever tells me anything, damn it!! :angry2: :angry: :angry: I think that the announcement of my demise is a tad premature. :blush: :blush: :blush:

:whistling: Gael
[snapback]257751[/snapback]​

Gael,

Um, I enjoyed the La Luna LHB. It had excellent flavor and an amazing, penetrating rich araoma. I hope my boner here hasn't landed me on the black list and that I can buy some more of your cigars to enjoy.

You have my deepest apologies and I hope that you can forgive me.

Wilkey

Good to see ya Gael. Real glad you're ok. I can't always smoke with chicken sexer alone you know.

Hey Ginseng, classy move on having a cigar in his honor. It's ok that he's not dead. Still a good reason to have a La Luna, LOL. :thumbs:

Gael said:
Wishful thinking for some I guess, LOL! :laugh: :D :p
[snapback]257755[/snapback]​
...not at all; very glad the "...rumors of your demise are premature...".... :laugh:

Just had a nice Series R on the deck after lunch with a nice cabernet....very good... :thumbs:

Cheers - B.B.S.

Wilkey... you aren't going anywhere my friend!!! I just will not stand for it. If you go, well then I will... umm.... well... I will do something very bad, not sure what, but something ;)

I am glad to see everything is ok with Gael and that this has been cleared up in a professional and mature manner. :)

Good to hear from you Gael! We are all thankful it is just a rumor. Wilkey, what you were doing was a cool thing, your intentions were honorable, stick around.

-Dan

Ginseng said:
Gael said:
WOW! I'm sitting here smoking a cigar (La Luna) wondering how in the hell I could have died without even hearing a peep about it. No one ever tells me anything, damn it!! :angry2:  :angry:  :angry:  I think that the announcement of my demise is a tad premature. :blush:  :blush:  :blush:

:whistling: Gael
[snapback]257751[/snapback]​

Gael,

Um, I enjoyed the La Luna LHB. It had excellent flavor and an amazing, penetrating rich araoma. I hope my boner here hasn't landed me on the black list and that I can buy some more of your cigars to enjoy.

You have my deepest apologies and I hope that you can forgive me.

Wilkey
[snapback]257757[/snapback]​

Wilkey, as far as I'm concerned you have done nothing wrong and have absolutely nothing to apologize for. I suppose that the rumor of my untimely demise was partly fueled by news of my recent string of illnesses and my absence from the BBs. It's true that I've been physically challenged over the past few months and that I did have a couple close calls. However, I do still have plenty of fight left in me and a lot more cigars to make for you guys. :blush: :p

Glad to hear you're not dead...especially since I never stopped by to have a cigar with you last week like I said I was!

I'll give you a call to figure out what day would be good to stop by this week and I'm sure Ric will be more than happy to join us as well.

Ginseng we all mke mistakes sometimes. Dont leave your reviews would be sorely missed. Gael have never met you but glad your alive and smokeing.

Someone should send wurm a link to this thread so he can see how properly handle one's self when they make a mistake.

Ginseng, hey just about everyone in the world (well maybe except wurm since he thinks he's perfect) makes a mistake.

Please don't leave the board or anything like that. ;)

I'm here to stay. There's too much to learn and too many great guys to meet. And as long as I've got something worthile to contribute, I will endeavor to do so.

Man, I need a freaking cigar. :D

Wilkey

Ginseng said:
I'm here to stay. There's too much to learn and too many great guys to meet. And as long as I've got something worthile to contribute, I will endeavor to do so.

Wilkey
[snapback]258170[/snapback]​

If it makes you feel any better...I once thought that he was in the hospital with some serious problem with his head that required some sort of procedure when in fact he was just visiting his father who was ill OOPS! I was told what was wrong in Spanish and I guess I totally screwed up the translation :rolleyes:

gatorsmg said:
Ginseng said:

Wilkey
[snapback]258170[/snapback]​

If it makes you feel any better...I once thought that he was in the hospital with some serious problem with his head that required some sort of procedure when in fact he was just visiting his father who was ill OOPS! I was told what was wrong in Spanish and I guess I totally screwed up the translation :rolleyes:
[snapback]258184[/snapback]​

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Thanks Gator, that does make me feel better. :thumbs:

Wilkey