• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Lake Tahoe Cigar Company Holiday Blowout

Wilkey,
That's the second time I've heard that in two days.
Maybe you guys are on to something. I love how people think I'm funny, when really, I'm just being an asshole. Who knew that was so marketable.

Everyone loves an asshole!

Too....many....comments....must....resist....

Come on Mr Funnyman. I left this as open "ended" as I could and you choose to sit on your mic?

Nah, I'll let the amatures knock your softballs out of the park.

Wilkey,
That's the second time I've heard that in two days.
Maybe you guys are on to something. I love how people think I'm funny, when really, I'm just being an asshole. Who knew that was so marketable.

Everyone loves an asshole!

Too....many....comments....must....resist....

Come on Mr Funnyman. I left this as open "ended" as I could and you choose to sit on your mic?

Nah, I'll let the amatures knock your softballs out of the park.
:laugh: :laugh:

Paging Mrs. Crabtree.

nevermind, I guess it could be spelled both ways.

I read the comments regarding Lake Tahoe Cigar Company. Tried doing business with them and found the experience to be both fair and enjoyable. I found their explanation plausible and will most certainly do business with them hence forth. As for those that submitted the negative articles, you may have leaped before you looked.

The problem mrbill is that you have no credibility here. One post, no intro and a blank profile. Since you don't want us to know who you are then why should we believe a word that you say. ;)

I read the comments regarding Lake Tahoe Cigar Company. Tried doing business with them and found the experience to be both fair and enjoyable. I found their explanation plausible and will most certainly do business with them hence forth. As for those that submitted the negative articles, you may have leaped before you looked.

ROTFLMFAO....Oh, NOW I'm convinced.

I have found, in my years of work dealing in antiquities, luxuries, pleasantries and toiletries, that the Lake Tahoe Cigar Company is a most pleasant and cheerful vendor with whom to do business. I trust them so much, I often leave my virgin 18 year old daughter naked in their breakroom. These guys are that good.
No one knows who I am, and I JUST SO HAPPENED to stumble upon this board and use my first anonymous post to help this gouger, I mean reputable vendor and dear, dear old friend out. I purchase all of my fine cigars there, and think that anyone who does not clearly does not have the benefit of God-given common sense or my stunning intellect and top-grade education. You don't want to look like a buffoon, do you? Then shop at the Lake Tahoe Cigar Company today!
Well, have a cheerful day, chums, and don't forget to patronize the Lake Tahoe Cigar Company for all of your Cigar and Cigar related accesory needs.

Oh, Boo-Hoo! I read of a situation, investigate the situation, and effect a business transaction, and am satisfied. Instead of re-acting maybe try to see both sides of the fence. Smokelaw1 smile you'll enjoy life and your cigars more. Avb fully look into the matter, you'll be pleasantly surprised.

Oh, Boo-Hoo! I read of a situation, investigate the situation, and effect a business transaction, and am satisfied. Instead of re-acting maybe try to see both sides of the fence. Smokelaw1 smile you'll enjoy life and your cigars more. Avb fully look into the matter, you'll be pleasantly surprised.

....it's Mr Bill!!!!!

mr_bill_all_new_175.jpg

Watch out Bill...Mr Sluggo might be watching!

AB-MB-24481.jpg

<someone had to do it!>

Yeah Josh, smile a bit. You're always so serious; a poison to our forums.

OH! Smile a bit. See, I read your book, "Mr. Bill's 'I'm a Stranger Here But You Should All Take My Advice and Trust Your Money to Gougers,'" And I totally misread the first chapter, "Smile more." I thought it said "SLIME" more. So I've been coating everything I own with slime! While it has been kinda fun, I didn't find myself enjoying life or cigars any more. I've been driving around New England to aquarium supply stores and scraping th algae and other slime off the tanks, then bringing it home. I've slimed my car, my bedroom, my desk at work, even my dog. And yeah, it was OK, but never really gave me the life I was looking for.
Now that you've taken the time to clarify, MrBill, I know I just need to smile more, and everything will be great. Oh, wait a minute, I have been smiling this whole time. Watching mystery noobs shill for gougers ALWAYS makes me smile.

ROTFLMFAO....Oh, NOW I'm convinced.

I have found, in my years of work dealing in antiquities, luxuries, pleasantries and toiletries, that the Lake Tahoe Cigar Company is a most pleasant and cheerful vendor with whom to do business. I trust them so much, I often leave my virgin 18 year old daughter naked in their breakroom. These guys are that good.
No one knows who I am, and I JUST SO HAPPENED to stumble upon this board and use my first anonymous post to help this gouger, I mean reputable vendor and dear, dear old friend out. I purchase all of my fine cigars there, and think that anyone who does not clearly does not have the benefit of God-given common sense or my stunning intellect and top-grade education. You don't want to look like a buffoon, do you? Then shop at the Lake Tahoe Cigar Company today!
Well, have a cheerful day, chums, and don't forget to patronize the Lake Tahoe Cigar Company for all of your Cigar and Cigar related accesory needs.
Josh,

You're such a dick! But a funny dick. :p As long as your poison is this entertaining, I hope you'll keep dishing it.

Wilkey

Josh,

You're such a dick! But a funny dick. :p As long as your poison is this entertaining, I hope you'll keep dishing it.

Wilkey

You had me at dick....oh, wait, that sounds bad.

I'll keep dishing out the poison...it's what I do. I'm putting together a book of rants I have written over the years...I look back on some of them, and damn...I am funny when I'm angry. I just hope everybody wants to buy copies of a compilation of me bitching about things of relatively minor importance. Financial independence would make me a more productive funny dick...so buy up everybody! I'll link to my site on amazon just as soon as its published. At current pace, that should be somewhere around 2371, when my head in its vat of nutrients will dictate the last bit of it.

So I may be jumping to conclusions here, but too god damn bad.

Can someone do an IP check on this "mrbill" joker, then ban him and the gouger for creating multiple accounts?

mrbill-

Smokelaw1 may be a dick, but he's our dick.

Keep your hands off our dick!

:whistling: OHHHH NOOOOOOOO!