• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Lanceros

Lowrider

Just wondering what some of your favorite Lanceros are?(ccs included).Making sure I dont miss some of the better ones...I have been enjoying them lately.

I'm not a big lancero fan---draw's just a bit too touchy for me. But that said, the Illusione Holy Lance is a "must smoke" lancero. Absolutely fantastic.

In the "not quite as long and skinny but I guess you could still call it one" category, the San Cristobal Guajiro is another great choice.

~Boar

I smoked a Padilla Miami Lancero on Tuesday that was excellent. No draw problems at all, excellent taste.

Trini Funadores.

LFD Coronados

2 Lances I have never had but I am sure I would love are FFOX and CC Cohiba

and

I just found out they are no longer making one of my old go to lance's the Joya De Nicaragua 1970. :angry:

Also, I wonder if there is not a post on this already? (edit to say: I did not mean this in a mean FOG way :laugh: )

There may have been a post on this already, but I havent been lucking out with the searches...Sorry if its a duplicate. :whistling:

Don Pepin My Father Lanceros are awesome. I haven't had too many other Lanceros though.

Lancero's are not really my favorite. But I second the Miami Lancero's bought a 5er from Devil bid (2 were damaged badly) and i ended up liking it so much i bought a box. But i have also had the Olivia Series V Lancero and thought they are good as well.

Great NC lanceros:
LFD of any wrapper, don pepin garcia blue label 08's, DPG blue 08.5's from puffstuff, El Triunfadors(my favorite), Illusione Holy Lances, Davidoff Millenium.

CC's I've had have only been a Cohiba Lancero(fantastic) and an 80s cuban davidoff lancero(unbelievably good).

I'm a bit of a lancero fan, hehe.

There may have been a post on this already, but I havent been lucking out with the searches...Sorry if its a duplicate. :whistling:

It is no big deal. Your search skills are fine :laugh:

Great NC lanceros:
LFD of any wrapper, don pepin garcia blue label 08's, DPG blue 08.5's from puffstuff, El Triunfadors(my favorite), Illusione Holy Lances, Davidoff Millenium.

CC's I've had have only been a Cohiba Lancero(fantastic) and an 80s cuban davidoff lancero(unbelievably good).

That Davidoff must have been amazing. I love the NC Davidoff 5000 too, a shorter lance, but still awesome. Also good point on the Triunfadors...can we be best friends :sign: I do love me a lancero.

It is no big deal. Your search skills are fine :laugh:

Great NC lanceros:

That Davidoff must have been amazing. I love the NC Davidoff 5000 too, a shorter lance, but still awesome. Also good point on the Triunfadors...can we be best friends :sign: I do love me a lancero.

It was truly one of the tops of my cigar smoking experiences, up there with going to the Outlaw for the first time :thumbs:.

Are guys sure, you and your families can endure the social stigma associated with the smoking of Lanceros?

Doc.

Mike ,Humidor time will do that stick well! The El Triumfador is great! the Especiales I got from Satchmo were very good as well.Man Ive got alot of smokin ahead of me!Had the Forbiden X ,, My Father the Pepin Blue and Black as well.

Not necessarily in order.......All of these hold regular stock in my humidors.

1. CAO LX2
2. Cohiba Lancero
3. DPG My Father
4. DPG Blue Lancero 07 & 08 (with the 07 over the 08)
5) Trinidad Fundadore
6) Coronado by La Flor
7) Oliva V
8) El Triunfador
9) Cubao
10) Gran Habano Corojo #5
11) Don Carlos............Too bad I have to spend about twenty one bucks every time I find out someones going to Vegas. :(
12) Opus X Petit Lancero

Never been a fan of any other La Flor Lanceros other than the Coronado. Other than that, I'm a self professed Lancero whore.

LFD Cameroon (from Puffstuff), though the Oscuro wrapper isn't bad
Pepin Blue label (from Puffstuff)
DPG My Father

Illusione Holy Lance

Ken

I will second (or third) the Oliva V. It was my first box purchase!

I've been trying to get a hold of some El Triunfadors but its tricky up here in the north.

I haven't had many, but have loved all that I have tried. My two favorites so far are:

My Father and Illusione Holy Lance.

I am a Lancero Whore. Too many to list, but top 10.

10) Don Pepin Black

9) Padilla Miami

8) Casa Torano Maduro

7) C.A.O. LX2

6) Gran Habano Corojo #5

5) Olive V

4) My Father

3) El Triufador

2) JdNA

And my number one

1) Opus X petite Lancero