• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Lanceros

The Tat especially(sp) is a great smoke another one that is just as good, but I believe it's a tad larger then A lancero is the Tat Cazadore.

I've gotten into my boxes of JDNA 1970 and Nestor Miranda Special Selection Lancero's. Unfortunately about half of the JDNA's have been plugged so far. The Nestor Miranda's have been excellent so far; no plugs and great flavor. I highly recommend the Nestor Miranda's if you've never tried them.

Sucks to hear that Bill. I smoked through almost an entire box and have yet to have had one plugged. Plugged lanceros really suck! They're so thin, besides dropping the rH a li'l and hoping for the best, there's not a whole lot you can do.

I hadn't thought about that Devonn. Thanks. I'll dry box the next one for a day before I smoke it and see if that helps the draw.

Just finished a Cohiba Lancero from 01' and have to give it a #1 in my book of Lancero's. Rich vanilla and cream with some wonderful Cuban twang that was a dream from beginning to end. Mmmm

Just bought the La Aurora Lancero - eager to try it. Otherwise love the LX2 and DPG Black in lanceros.

But my all time favorite lancero is the El Triunfador from Tatuaje. OMG!

John

I smoked a pre released LFD Coronado Lancero yesterday that was given to me by one of their reps. I don't like this line from Litto and I'm a big fan. But I must say that the lancero size is flat out awesome. Very strong with loads of pepper.

Very coincidental that I happened to grab a DPG Cuban Classic lancero and saw this thread revived! The last DPG Cuban Classic I had was from a box of Perfectos and the wrapper split all over the place :(

I'm glad this smoked perfectly and I found this smaller ring gauge tastes really nice!

Very coincidental that I happened to grab a DPG Cuban Classic lancero and saw this thread revived! The last DPG Cuban Classic I had was from a box of Perfectos and the wrapper split all over the place :(

I'm glad this smoked perfectly and I found this smaller ring gauge tastes really nice!

I too have just recently smoked a DPG black Cuban Classic Lancereo,and it was tremendous. I also love the Illusione h1.
Dont hink you can go wrong with either

Back