• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

lectured

the gurkha

NWMSU Mafia Godfather
So I was out smoking a cigar with my buddy and I get back to my building here at school and I get into the elevator obviously reeking of cigar smoke and a girl that lives in my building starts lecturing to me about the health risks associated with smoking, I've seen this girl but never talked to her before. Anyone had similar experiences where you were lectured by a stranger?

Nope but depending on her presentation you could respond any number of ways.
If she was polite, you could thank her for her genuine concern and wish her a good day.
If she was rude and nasty you could tell her that your grandfather smoked cigars and lived to the ripe old age of 94. When she asks "How did he manage to do that?" you can tell her "By minding his own fu#cking business!"

no I told her in a very sarcastic tone, "Thank you for your genuine concern for my health." I said that as she was walking off of the elevator.

I think a loud, juicy fart while rolling one's eyes is the appropriate response.

Randyb1 and I had a smoke at a local place in town and the flamer of a manager said: "Are those boys done with their cigars yet!?" Our waittress told him to hush it, and we just had a good laugh. The matter didn't require a response since the waittress put him in his place. Other than whispers about the smell of cigar smoke, I haven't been directly addressed about it. There is a variety of ways you could go with her interrogation of you, but I guess it would depend upon her sincerity. You could point out that she should spend her time lecturing the people who go to Burger King and McDonald's in order to hurry up the onset of diabetes and heart disease. You could also remind her to not forget to talk to people who drive, who have astounding rates of death on average. Lastly, I would mention Winston Churchill and ask the lady if she knew hold old bulldog himself was when he died. :D

While a traffic light, I was smoking a La Aurora Prefidod *sp* and the guy in the van next to me asked if it was a Sosa (I guess because the bands are colorful ??? ) and I said no, and said it was a La Aurora, and he said, well smoke up buddy because Life is good! And, that's the only time I've ever had a comment. Which that is a great comment!

:D

Or.... you could have hit the "Stop" button and let here use her imagination.

NA

It was definetly the highlight of my day, but as for now I am of to a college republicans meeting, that may be even more fun.

coventrycat86 said:
Nope but depending on her presentation you could respond any number of ways.
If she was polite, you could thank her for her genuine concern and wish her a good day.
If she was rude and nasty you could tell her that your grandfather smoked cigars and lived to the ripe old age of 94. When she asks "How did he manage to do that?" you can tell her "By minding his own fu#cking business!"
[snapback]164911[/snapback]​

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

the gurkha said:
It was definetly the highlight of my day, but as for now I am of to a college republicans meeting, that may be even more fun.
[snapback]164923[/snapback]​

Shoulda known CC, he's just like you, a Repulican... Also the Regan pic kinda made me think it too. oh well., :whistling:

the gurkha said:
So I was out smoking a cigar with my buddy and I get back to my building here at school and I get into the elevator obviously reeking of cigar smoke and a girl that lives in my building starts lecturing to me about the health risks associated with smoking, I've seen this girl but never talked to her before. Anyone had similar experiences where you were lectured by a stranger?
[snapback]164907[/snapback]​

If she's cute, act interested and try to parlay it into a shower scene where she scrubs you down.

If she's not, tell her that the smell from her crotch rot is overpowering your senses.

lmao @ Moki. good advice.

my standard reply now is to use the 'fat card'.
if someone who is overweight starts to harrass me I just tell them to loose some friggen weight and keep themselves healthy. and when that happens, then they can laecture me. because, honestly, obesity will soon pass smoking as the worst preventable health epidemic in the US.

the gurkha said:

See, you could've used that to your advantage. You could've explained that by smoking a cigar, you were attempting to transmit cancer to leftist professors, animal-rights college drop-outs, as well as anarchist/existential philosophy students. Then you could blow a smoke ring at her and tell her that you are also working on spreading it to feminists. :D :cool:

Yeah thank god I don't go to a crazy-a$$ east-coast liberal school, this school is nice because it has an huge agriculture department and is very balanced, but so far I have only met two professors who were anywhere remotely right of center.

I cant belive they gave that ****ing bastard Reagan a stamp. ugh.

on the subject however..i have been told about my smoking several times...once it led to a fight.

the gurkha said:

OH MAN I'M GONNA LOVE THIS GUY :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

:D :D :D

I hope you don't love me too much or I might have to lump you in with the lib's.

Dawn said:
on the subject however..i have been told about my smoking several times...once it led to a fight.
[snapback]165021[/snapback]​

Sweet!, I suppose that there is a thread about it somewhere. I'm curious, do tell-how'd the whole thing go down?