• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

List the worst cigar(s) you’ve ever had

Acid "Krush Klassic" maduro.....three puffs and the wretched turd hit the ash tray forever.

Acid "Krush Klassic" maduro.....three puffs and the wretched turd hit the ash tray forever.

I had the same reaction to an Acid Blondie.

I would throw La Gran Fuma and whichever of the Camacho line has the Yellow Label in for two really awful cigars.

All the Thompsons dog-tur*s that came in a sampler I actually bought from them a long time ago. OMG they were universally awful!

Anything Puros Indios. It messes up my taste buds just thinking about them.

If bad cigars refer to the ones that actually tasted like something (be it bad), only a few come to mind as being atrocious;

CAO MX2: Reminded me of mucous
Gispert: Bitter as hell, was really acrid
Macanudo Portofino tubo: Reminded me of raw crude oil, was really funky.

But, if bad cigars include those that are completely flat and flavorless, I'm afraid there would be waaay too many to mention, or even remember.

If I do not make it to the end, I consider the smoke bad.
Although there are many more smokes out there that I would not purchase again, those are the only smokes out there which I would not smoke again.

Ditto on the Thompson line.

Specially their JAD line.

Tasted like I was sucking on a mules ass

5 vegas red label "classic" - Vile spawn of evil.

Gurkha Class Regent Nepalese Warrior - Hey Kaizad, hold them closer to the flavor stick next time will you please.

Carlos Torano Casa Torano - Mmmmmm a light cigarette in cigar form.

Perdomo Reserve Champagne - The reason CI brown bag samplers suck.

Puros Indios green label - Enough to make your tounge pack its bags and leave.

Hmmmmmm....I've had so many bad cigars :angry: :whistling: :p

Just off the top of my head I have to go with several Gurkha's, NC RyJ's & Cohiba's, ACIDS (omg!), and nearly all Macanudo's & Cusano's. Too many to name.

Agreed Wurm, the Carlos Torano Casa Torano reminds me of an oversized cigarette too... such a waste of time smoking it.

The Gurkha Doble Maduro is one I also agree with... tar and chocolate combine to make a hideous amalgam.

Never tried an Acid or a Lars Tetens, and I will not do so in the future because of their concept and hideous reviews.

Henri Wintermans... Old Port Colts, and Indonesian Tobacco...

I didn't even mention Thompson and the Acid Blondie as I don't consider them cigars :laugh: but both are vomit-worthy.

One that you would never expect. On Tuesday night I fired up a Cohiba Edicion Limitada 2004 that I had gotten well over a year ago in a bomb. Horrible, absolutely fricking horrible. Acrid, sour, tunneled, wouldn't stay lit. I fought with it for an hour before tossing it and getting a Gold Medal that made up for it.

Muniemaker - Tastes like bile and that smell from an old apartment building basement.
Drew Estates "Pimp Stick" - While the name is impressive it tastes like it was rolled in an evil candy store. I was only able to manage 2 puffs. I dare you to smoke one.
Drew Estates "Juicy Lucy" - Lucy is apparently a homeless woman who rolls these between her toes before shipping. Worse then the pimp stick.
Free Cuba - For when you need a .25 cent churchill sized cigar. Great for debanding and rebanding with an ISOM label for those "I only smoke Cuban cigars" crowd.

Fish

Gran Habano #1 Connecticut Blend, one of the few cigars that didn't last more than 5 minutes, as I usually give most sticks the benefit of the doubt... Must be the CT wrapper, because I've had others that were pretty good. And Macanudo = hot nasty air.

Anything Puros Indios. It messes up my taste buds just thinking about them.
When I read that post about PI, I started to twitch. Those puke green bands bring back some deeply supressed memories.

I tend to bury the duds deep within my sub conscience. Maybe if you put me in a Sensory Deprivation Tank and then pump me full of sodium pentathol, I may start talking.

...wait, a box of '01/'02 (fuzzy now) PSD#4s...when I just thought of those I got nausious.

I received the CAO "Artistry of Champions" set a few years ago. I smoked (or rather started to smoke) two of them -- those are some horrible cigars!

The worst cigar I have ever had, were the Diablos. They came out about the time I started posting on the board. I remember me and my buddy lighting up a couple that the Tinderbox box had given out as a promo. We could taste pepper and smell pepper. My eyes watered... I remembered someone saying they have re done them, and they weren't as bad now... but I doubt I'll ever try them again.
icon8.gif

Diablos

Worst ever, by far, that I've smoked was an Opus Reserva de Chateau. There was clearly something wrong with it, as every Opus I'd smoked before or after was fine, but this one tasted like burning tires with a little pine tar and battery acid thrown in.

Almost as bad were something called "Bad Frogs" (name shoulda been a hint) that a buddy and I bought during the boom. They tasted burning tires, but lacked the pine tar and acid notes.

Next is probably some Lars Tetens abomination...cruddy tobacco with perfume on it is still cruddy, and tastes worse because of the perfume.

I'm surprised to see both QdO and Macanudo listed, as I've always thought of both as very mild, but quality smokes.

Many to mention (think almost everything from the 90s "boom"), but El Rico Habano jumped to mind first (even past Patel and Camacho). I have never smoked a flavored cigar and never will but anything by Acid and Lars has to be noted since the aroma from those, for me, ruins whatever cigar I am smoking.