• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Looks like I got screwed.

OK, this was posted on Saturday. On Monday we should have seen a tracking number be it USPS or UPS or FedEx or DHL....something and it should be taken care of (delivered) by today. Since You have internet access you could have arranged the delivery by any of those services and it doesn't matter where you are. Post Offices, mail boxes and delivery service drop off points are in or near any damn hotel in the country.

However, it is now the 5th day since you said "...and it will be taken care of" and nothing has been posted to show it was. I can't speak for anybody else but this total lack of regard has put you on my permanent shit list and I will advise any and all never to do business with you in any way, shape or form. Realistically, if this isn't completed by close of business tomorrow, you''re done here and I won't lose any sleep over that either.

This is my fault, however you cut and it will be taken care of. I'm not making excuses. I do travel everyday and am gone during the week, whether you choose to believe that or not, I will not lose sleep.

Ditto. Scthornton has had his attention called to this thread on multiple instances today, even within other threads that he was seen viewing. His continued lack of response/update on this matter is just outright bullshit, and a total lack of respect and integrity...not only towards the BOTLS/SOTLS here, but also towards himself and his reputation. Complete cowardice from the get-go.

I don't know how you came up with that, this is the first I read this thread today, so I wasn't dodging this issue. You talk a lot of shit...

Just got back into town and saw this. Scthornton, you've just proven yourself to be an even bigger shithead. You're the one who is a bullshitter. And yes, you are definitely a coward of the highest order.

But, FYI, I not only posted the request for an update in this thread, but ALSO in another thread that I saw you viewing. Here ya go in case you "missed" that one as well:

Linky

Miss that one too? Or is that more "shit" talking? The bottom line is that you're a whiny, excuse-making bitch. It is you who is the bullshitter here. Blaming your wife, blaming your lack of "seeing" threads, blaming others for "continually" insulting you...if you think you are "insulted" when you fail to live up to your obligations and commitments, or when others point out the content of your posts, then select your words more carefully and, more importantly, live up to your obligations. Don't blame your wife, don't blame your seeming inability to read/view posts, and don't point the finger at others when they are calling you out on your actions (or lack of actions). If you can't do this, then, as others have stated, you should go elsewhere.

And, fwiw, you should have gone out of your way to IMMEDIATELY send out his sticks and update everyone about such efforts. The fact that you didn't, and then bitched and moaned about being called out about it, making even further excuses, is just a testament to your petty character, as was your flippant and arrogant posts that followed. Like it or not, your obligation became one between our whole brotherhood/community, not just interscape. And on that note, know that this is a brotherhood and a community that we will viligilantly strive to protect from anyone who seeks to damage it, or do wrong to our fellow brothers/sisters. But, I sense this is a brotherhood that you won't realize for quite some time. To try to point the finger at me, or any of my brothers/sisters here, is, frankly, as sickening as it was to see you attempting to put this whole ordeal on your wife's shoulders. By the way, in case you're also unclear on my posts on this matter, the amount of them, and their content, is clear for all to see here...so just where you get "continually insulting" and "over and over and over" is anybody's guess.

You have a great to deal to learn about being a man, integrity, and fulfilling your obligations.

Glad you finally got your sticks interscape.