• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Looks like summer is officially over

Jeffro600

Looks like cheyenne will get blanketed with its first snowstorm of the year today and tonight...i dont know about you guys, but i HATE winter/snow/ice/cold. Guess i picked the wrong carrer field(Air Force) to be in when it comes to weather!!! :rolleyes:

Anyone else get their first snow yet?

No, you just picked the wrong places on your wish list.

Does the AF call it that? We did in the Corps.

Jeffro600 said:
Guess i picked the wrong carrer field(Air Force) to be in when it comes to weather!!! :rolleyes:
[snapback]235954[/snapback]​

No snow yet! Should not be long though I would assume a couple weeks.

I would say I love the snow, I hate shoveling it.

What to you mean summer is over? I spent the afternoon in 89 degrees in the pool watching the Dolphins while smoking a Padron magnum maduro. Good cigar not so good football.
Peter

Last night I was smoking a RASS on my patio and froze my fingers. Summer is truly over in Toronto.

Rain, Snow or Shine!
I work in it all day!
Delivering Coca-Cola.

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!!!!

Snow =
PAYUP.GIF

No snow yet, but it sure did get a lot cooler in NJ after all that rain yesterday!

You guys skip Fall in Wyoming? :p

From Summer straight to Winter, huh. :D

You must be in the Rockies.

Only snow I want to see is on top of Mauna Kea..LOL
The wife and I will be visiting CT in Dec.
I might be walking in snow for the first time in 14 years :D

Bill

No snow yet here either on the side of Bear Mountain. I haven't enjoyed snow for the past 3+ years and this should be fun. I plan on getting some skiing in and do a bunch of outdoors stuff so I can continue to smoke my favorite ceegars all the while........ :D :thumbs: :p

No snow yet but very rainy and raw highs only about 55 degrees and lows at night a cold 40 degrees.

Winter is around the corner..

Not yet. Usually Buffalo NY is getting a fair amount of white stuff earlier than most, but hey its ok not to be the leader of the pack in this instance :)

I'm sure that we'll get our due sooner than later. Considering we had a rather warm summer this year, the lake will probably not freeze as fast and we'll get beaten around the Thanksgiving day with a bear of a storm.

So for now, we in Western NY will sit this dance out until our dance card is filled :0

Dirwood
Jeffro600 said:
Looks like cheyenne will get blanketed with its first snowstorm of the year today and tonight...i dont know about you guys, but i HATE winter/snow/ice/cold. Guess i picked the wrong carrer field(Air Force) to be in when it comes to weather!!! :rolleyes:

Anyone else get their first snow yet?
[snapback]235954[/snapback]​

As I drove through town last night with the girlfriend enjoying some smokes, I noticed it was definatly Fall. It's mid 60s now. Personally Fall and Winter are my fav seasons. I smoke on the porch during this time of year. :thumbs: