• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Man caves...

Otherwise this is my 'man cave' :(
IMG_0760.jpg

Get a damn glass you degenerate!

Well, I finally got my new man chair in and christened it with a Power Ranger, and I even ashed into the side of the cushion on purpose so that I won't be afraid of getting ash on it in the future. My life just got a little bit better. Take note of the "Bar" on the shelf to the left of the computer. Also, the space behind the door where the junk is piled is saved for an Aristocrat in about 4 years.

100_9253.jpg

100_9254.jpg

100_9255.jpg

100_9256.jpg

100_9259.jpg

100_9260.jpg

100_9261.jpg

100_9262.jpg

Are those Diet Coke 2 liters so you don't have to get up and go to the bathroom?

Hey Chris,

Nice setup. I remember you mentioning this project when I was up there for a visit. Good luck with it! :)

Best,

Joe

Well It's not really a man cave but what the hell I'll join in the fun and post where I spend most my time.

room.png

Stuff on the walls? No idea what your talking about. :whistling: Currently have a desktop Humi sitting where that laptop was.

Oh and yes, that is a usb powered drink cooler underneath that cheap imported beer.

I've been here for a while now, so I figured I'd share a little about myself. This is my "Man Cave", where I spend a lot of my R&R time. I tried to make it as comfortable as possible, while maintaining some level or organization so that the wife wouldn't complain to much. I guess I did pretty well with it, because as you can see my daughter likes to hang out in here as well.
laugh.gif

MyManCave.jpg

ManCaveCoffeeTable.jpg

ManCave1.jpg

MyHumidorBottomarea.jpg

MyHumidorTopShelp.jpg

MyManCaveRecliner.jpg

MyManCave4.jpg

MyManCave6.jpg

MyManCave8.jpg

Not sure how to put pics up...hope this worked :rolleyes: My tropical themed mancave...

Oooops...only links. Oh well. It does serve my cigar purposes.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/42789124@N08/3936844273/http://www.flickr.com/photos/42789124@N08/3937623668/

I don't see how you guys smoke in the house, I just can't do it. I need to research this a bit, my fiance would kill me. I'm also out of room at my house and don't have the space for a designated man cave but my next house there will be. My garage is designated harley space so I only have the back porch. It is still in construction, tiling the floor and replacing some wood. :(

http://picasaweb.google.com/sporkd2/ManCave#5380409511635856642

Man, that's pretty much exactly what I'm hoping to do with my basement, looks exactly like mine as well. It won't be as much of a man cave as just another useable room, my house is my man cave for now :thumbs:.

my floating man cave... with a happy looking Blue Dragon demo'ing the usefulness of it!

P8160517-1.jpg

Otherwise this is my 'man cave' :(
IMG_0760.jpg

Damn! I can smell that fresh caught salmon stick just looking at that picture. I fish out of California (bay area) and as you may or may not know we have had a Salmon closure for the past two years. I miss it so much!

Not to change the subject but what are all you using for filtering the air. I use a ceiling fan and an open window, doesnt work the best.