• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

March Pipe Tobacco of the month prt. 1

Ok lets start general, select a type of tobacco, and then we will get specific and select the brand

• Latakia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vaper

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Dios de Fuego

My drive to crazy isn't far.
Ok, so in an effort to start up the pipe tobacco of the month again, here is the new thread. We will start with a general vote on they type of tobacco, and then select the specific brand. I will also host a group buy on the tobacco for anyone interested. If the winner ends up being a tin, I will offer group buys in a half tin or full tin size. If the final tobacco is a bulk, then you can buy half an ounce, or however much you would like by the ounce. I will of course sell the tobacco for the group buy at my exact price, plus shipping to me, and shipping to you. Shipping to you will be the usps $4.80 click and ship special. Hopefully we get a few people interested in the group buy so that we can get some quantity deals. I will accept payment in the forms of pay pal, mo, or a check if you are an active upstanding member. If you are new to the boards and would like to participate, please no personal checks the first couple of times you participate. Please feel free to throw out any suggestions. The first poll will run until the end of the week. Here goes!

So hopefully we can get some good participation! Everyone that participates please feel free to post your reviews here for your thoughts on the tobacco of the month. I hope we can have fun with this, and get our only little review corer going here.

I vote vaper.

Glad to see this back up. I'd love to participate this month. I'm going VAper as well.

I'm glad to see that there is some interest and participation in the tobacco of the month again. :D

A vaper is a Virginia tobacco with perique added, so a Virginia perique.

I voted straight Virginia as I don't really care for VAPers and I've tried A LOT of Latakia blends. The other choices don't really interest me.

Nice to see this going again.

I wouldnt mind trying to get in on a group buy or something of that matter. Have a US shipping address now so hopefully I'll be enjoying this "tobacco of the month" with the rest of you.

I wouldnt mind trying to get in on a group buy or something of that matter. Have a US shipping address now so hopefully I'll be enjoying this "tobacco of the month" with the rest of you.

glad to hear it, and it's great to see interest in this again.

So, just to clarify, we do a group buy, it gets sent out to all the participants and we discuss the tobacco?

I have no official vote on the type, they all look good.

So, just to clarify, we do a group buy, it gets sent out to all the participants and we discuss the tobacco?

I have no official vote on the type, they all look good.

A group buy is not required for participation, you are more than welcome to acquire the tobacco on your own. The group buy is just a convenient offer for anyone interested. In other words I will be buying some for myself and will host a group buy for anyone interested. And as far as discussion goes, yes there will be reviews and discussion.

Tough choice but I went with Virginia. I dont like straight virginias but I like virginia blends with burley and/or cav.