• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Miami Herf

fllbrent

Hurricane Magnet
Reaction score
Before our friends a L40 gave us the boot we had a thread for a Miami herf.

Is this still going to happen? :lookup:

fllbrent said:
Before our friends a L40 gave us the boot we had a thread for a Miami herf.

Is this still going to happen? :lookup:
:lookup: Dunno, we need someone from the Miami crew to organize it :0 :lookup:

Emo

ricmac25 said:
Gator and I have offered to see if the shop we go to will host it. Let us know when and we'll see what we can do.
Kewl, lemme talk to the wife and find a few dates to pick from. Let's get in touch with Charlie and see if he has any dates in mind. I can start the 20th of February on.

Emo

A Little Havana crawl is always fun. El Credito, Moore & Bode, Titan are always a blast. Lunch at El Pub. Can't go wrong.

You guys pick a few dates and I'll try and fit them in my new schedule. I talked with the my honey and she said it's only a 4 hour ride down there and we always wanted to see Miami..... :) :thumbs: :)

I think you're on to something there Pepe. Maybe we could do a few tours of El Credito and such. I know Padron is down here as well but they don't make any cigars there. That would be awesome, do a little tour then maybe end up at that shop Scott and I go to. Hmmm, we'll look into it.

Not much for me to say other than this is a great idea and that Ric and I are all over it. We've already mentioned it to the shop and they always welcome fellow cigar smokers. We'll get back to you guys with the details for the tour idea as soon as we can.

:thumbs:

Hey gatorsmg & ricmac25,

I'm only a short drive down the highway. If I can help with anything let me know.

Brent

BACCHUS said:
Hmmm.....

A herf in Miami in Winter. I am envious. How's the skiing down there? :p :sign:

Take care, Bacchus
Pretty good actually. Water temp was in the mid 70's, high today was 85 and windy. Wouldn't want to ski as it was choppy out, but break out the tube and have fun!!! :p

You know what they call water skiing in the ocean? High speed trolling for sharks with live bait!

Hmmmmmm, now there's an idea, a Miami winter herf on the beach during the day and one of you all favorite ceegar bars during the evening. Once this gets off the ground, you guys will have to find us a good hotel with a reasonable price close by. If we make it a Saturday herf, the wife and I could leave the Orlando area early and still get down there mid morning. It's gonna be about a 4 hour ride for us with traffic and all. Try and fit in a nice dinner also since this B.S. Florida law doesn't let us smoke ceegars in restaurants anymore. It would be cool, ceegars on the beach, dinner, then ceegars at a nice Miami cigar bar...... :D :thumbs: :p

This could be a great time for you folks that live in the cold parts of the country to enjoy some heat and vacation and a great sounding herf. :)

emodx said:
BACCHUS said:
Hmmm.....

A herf in Miami in Winter. I am envious. How's the skiing down there? :p :sign:

Take care, Bacchus
Pretty good actually. Water temp was in the mid 70's, high today was 85 and windy. Wouldn't want to ski as it was choppy out, but break out the tube and have fun!!! :p
LMAO! This herf sounds like a great time. Unfortunately, there is little chance that I could get free that time of year. (I made the tragic decision to enroll in an executive MBA program a couple years ago and my weekends are mostly spoken for until I graduate in May). I am anxious to see what date you pick just the same. If I can get free, I will try to drag Shadow along. ;)

Take care, Bacchus

I'm sure you can find the time there Brother Bacchus, just call the professor and say you came down with something, maybe Spring Fever...... :D

It would definitely great to see ole' Bill again and I'm sure if Bill makes it, Ole' Devin will find the time to come down as well...... :D :thumbs: :p

Top...Did we settle on a date? I would like to get something penciled in so my wife can make palns around that date.

Emo

I got my notice from Family court in Delaware that I have to be there the 23rd of February and the 31st of March for my final property settlement with my ex-wife. :angry: That woman pisses me off so much, I give her the house worth about 200K and its contents and she still wants more. My lawyer said let her fight and we'll go back and ask for half the profits from the sale of the house..... :sneaky: Well enough of that, lets get back to the herf.
That would be great if we could try and lock down a date so we all can start reserving our hotels and such. :thumbs:
I see we have a new member that owns a ceegar shop, maybe we can hold the herf there. Keep me informed. :)