• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Miami Herf

I am going to roll on in in the middle of the afternoon. Going to go check out the store and say hi to Jorge, have a cigar and shoot the $#!7. Then head on over to Peter's for a bite to eat and a couple of good cigars. On my way in I am gonna pick up some Ron Zacapa, so if anyone hasn't tried a good sipping rum, your in for a nice treat. Plus I am bringing a tupperdor full of goodies for all.

Emo

Directions to the shop (Sabor Havana):
2600 N.W. 87th Ave.
Suite 3
305-436-8860

From the South (Emo)

US 1 to Turnpike North
Turnpike to 836 East (You'll go through two tolls on the turnpike, $0.75 each)
836 East to N.W. 87th Ave.
Turn left and go to 26th St. (about 2 miles)
Sabor Havana is on the left in a strip plaza

From the North for everyone else

95 South to 836 West
836 West to N.W. 87th Ave.
*The 87th Ave. exit actually puts you on 12 St. so you just have to turn left at the 1st light and the very next light is 87th Ave.
Turn right on 87th Ave. and go to 26th St.
Sabor Havana is on the left in a strip plaza

Hope these directions are helpful ;)

My directions were actually a little easier....

LGA to MIA
MIA to N. Miami Beach via cab
Call Jorge for a ride to the shop

:D

The shop is a great place to hang out....I think out it as my Florida Office :D

Yep! :D :D

I'm going to stick around until Saturday morning. I will head over to the shop after work. I'll swing by my place first so I can change and pick up some stogies and probably be at the shop by 4:00.

See you there :thumbs:

Anyone else meeting us on Friday?

I'll be in town around 2ish. My cell phone number is in my profile if anyone needs to get in touch with me. Caio.

Emo

For all interested in the Miami Herf, we'll be meeting at El Credito at 10:30 AM and on from there. My cell # is 912.596.1011, call me if you need directions. I'll post them here later on tonight for those of you who need them.
See you all soon!
-Jorge

El Credito Factory : 1106 S.W. 8th street
Take I-95 south to SW 7th street exit. Turn right at light. Go down to sw 12th avenue make a left. Turn left on sw 8th street (Calle Ocho). La gloria is on your right hand side.

Alright guys, I wish I could be there. You all have a great time and make sure you take plenty of photos and post em' on this thread..... :D :thumbs: :p

Well I had a fantastic time :thumbs:

I enjoyed meeting Pepe, emodx, ricmac25, & cigah_smoka!

We visited several cigar makers and got to see pretty much the whole operation. At one shop the owner let us smoke a soon to be relased cigar called the V2 :0 . It was a great smoke :love:

stogieman & gatorsmg you two really missed out :(

Maybe we can do another herf next month, I've got the all clear from my wife ;)

Yes, well said! A definite success!! I will post some pics of the herf in the next few days. :D Brent, sounds good to me!! Next month it will be!!

for sure everyone had a good time.
This was a 3 star cigar mooch to be remembered.
First El Credito where we scored some cigars labeled for the Miami Dolphins. I picked up a box of seconds of the Corona Gorda maduro yummy.
Then on to La Luna where we sampled a soon to be released V2. Excellent.
Then on to Moore & Bode where we got the first class treatment courtesy of Emo. Managed to score 2 each of their best.
Lunch at El Pub. All smiles. What more can I add. Those that couldn't make it missed something special.

I'm glad you guys had a good time :thumbs:
Hopefully I can be there next time ???

At least I literally live about two minutes from all of those factories so I can visit them whenever I want and just pretend that I didn't miss out on the herf :D

Well guys, get off your buttz this weekend and post some pics. Also, anyone smoke any of the mystery cigars? Prize cigar #1 will be an 858 Sun Grown. Happy smoking!

Emo

I smoked the #1 cigar and have to confess I have no idea what it was. At first the cigar was pretty good. At about 1/2 through the taste changed to something nasty and I chucked it. First half I would rate a 7.5; last half a 1. Burned well, good draw, lots of smoke, but not for me. Thanks anyway. My opinion for what its worth.
Peter