• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Miami Herf

Pepe said:
I smoked the #1 cigar and have to confess I have no idea what it was. At first the cigar was pretty good. At about 1/2 through the taste changed to something nasty and I chucked it. First half I would rate a 7.5; last half a 1. Burned well, good draw, lots of smoke, but not for me. Thanks anyway. My opinion for what its worth.
Peter
Was #1 the short, medium, or long one? I can't find my notes right now.

Emo

That's a new release. The few I have had tasted fine to me. Different strokes I guess.

Emo

The problem with pictures is that someone has to hold a camera, hold a cigar stash bag, and deal with a cigar in the mouth at the same time. Something has to give. We made the sensible choice, screw the camera. Next time pictures will be taken.

Which brings me to...Miami herf #2.

Anyone interested? Some Saturday in April. I am almost ready for more LGC Corona Gorda in El Credito bands sold as seconds. Great cigar for the $.
Peter

Looks like we have something in the works. I would like to visit Padron. Any suggestions?
Peter

I would wait on the visit to Padron. They are about to open their new retail section and there isn't much to see. Gator, CigahSmoka and I went a few weeks ago and there was nothing to do there. They didn't even show us around. I think part of it is who you talk to at the window. I had gotten there early and spoken to Rudy Padron and I think he would have helped us. When I came back in it was some random guy I had never seen before. If you want to take a tour or somethign I think we should call first.