• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Mini Herf at Schlesingers Cigar Bar

I think the problem is your smoking style, Steve. I didn't want to say anything but it seems hard to get the full flavor using your method.
nonono.jpg

Yeah, I tend to agree. It's more nicotine than flavor. :laugh:

slevy007

~steve

Great time meeting everybody. Had a great figgen night, and it was even worth the trouble I got in for splitting on the family dinner and abondoning the fiance with her soon to be inlaws!

Hadn't laughed like that in a while. Saw the nub of nubs, the ash-stand of ash-stands, and the nic-buz of nic buzzes! New friends, old friends, all that crap, and as usuall, some more than generous BOTL's hooking me up with some favorites, and a few smokes I am looking forward to trying!

Can't wait for the next one!

Great time meeting everybody. Had a great figgen night, and it was even worth the trouble I got in for splitting on the family dinner and abondoning the fiance with her soon to be inlaws!

Hadn't laughed like that in a while. Saw the nub of nubs, the ash-stand of ash-stands, and the nic-buz of nic buzzes! New friends, old friends, all that crap, and as usuall, some more than generous BOTL's hooking me up with some favorites, and a few smokes I am looking forward to trying!

Can't wait for the next one!

Nice meeting ya Josh. That surely was the nub of nubs, and nic buzz of nic buzzes! :laugh:

slevy007

~steve