• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Mini Herf at Schlesingers Cigar Bar

By the way Kim will be our bartender for the herf. Glynna may stop by. She is the proprietor of the cigar shop adjoining and Neil's wife. We didn't meet her last time as she was out of town.

So, Charlie will be late, I will be there on time, despite exciting things I could do.

At the Baltimore herf we had a contest attached to it. Just seems like a nice thing to do to tip the cap to the community at large and give bros who can't make it because of geography a chance to be a part. I have an idea for such a contest.

Here is my idea...Oh, hell, let's have a roll call and I will PM the participants with my idea. Why spoil the surprise?

I like your idea of a contest Tom to involve those that are too far away to make it. I do have a full list of the S/BOTL on the intial post that said that they will be making it. I will bring forward to this post as well....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

List of attendees:

siriusstoogie - Joe
LouieD - Lou
HudsonValley - Tom
stogieman - Charlie
grateful1 - Gary
Rob300C - Rob
Shibumi = Jeff
slevy007 - Steve
ELA - Eric
JimD - Jim

Edited to add list of attendees

Rob,

You are a bad, bad, man. You planbted the seed in my head, and now that I look into it, the Herf is only about 40 mintues from the house I'm staying at in NJ this weekend. Now, if I can just figure out how to split right after dinner...

Rob,

You are a bad, bad, man. You planbted the seed in my head, and now that I look into it, the Herf is only about 40 mintues from the house I'm staying at in NJ this weekend. Now, if I can just figure out how to split right after dinner...

*insert evil laugh here*
-Rob

Rob,

Start Pukin'!

That always got me kicked out of a party!!! ;)

Rob,

Start Pukin'!

You went to fancier parties than I did! Not to mention, this one is at my parents' house. If I start pukin' I'll be put into bed and fed chicken soup! That does not aid in the herfin'!
I'll see what I can do, but I estimate my chances at about 30%

Is there a dress code for this place? I mean - do we need a sport coat for dinner?

???

Rob,

Start Pukin'!

You went to fancier parties than I did! Not to mention, this one is at my parents' house. If I start pukin' I'll be put into bed and fed chicken soup! That does not aid in the herfin'!
I'll see what I can do, but I estimate my chances at about 30%

You should use the old ninja vanish trick!
Go to the bathroom and slip out the back!
Or 'go out' because you are out of beer, scotch or tampons.
:laugh: :p :laugh: :p :laugh:
You could tell the truth and say you are stepping out for a cigar! They'll just assume it's right outside!
Rob

I like your idea of a contest Tom to involve those that are too far away to make it. I do have a full list of the S/BOTL on the intial post that said that they will be making it. I will bring forward to this post as well....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

List of attendees:

siriusstoogie - Joe
LouieD - Lou
HudsonValley - Tom
stogieman - Charlie
grateful1 - Gary
Rob300C - Rob
Shibumi = Jeff
slevy007 - Steve
ELA - Eric
JimD - Jim

Edited to add list of attendees

There may be two others attending. One from NY and the other NJ. Good friends of mine!

I'll know by Friday! - gary

You should use the old ninja vanish trick!
Go to the bathroom and slip out the back!
Or 'go out' because you are out of beer, scotch or tampons.
:laugh: :p :laugh: :p :laugh:
You could tell the truth and say you are stepping out for a cigar! They'll just assume it's right outside!
Rob

LOL! Good suggestions.

Basically, if after dinner, others leave, and everybody settles in for a night of TV watching, etc, I'll head up there, if anything else is going on, I'll have to stay. If I come up, my little brother might join me. I gave him a RyJ PC a few weeks ago...he is starting to appreciate a good cigar. I'll post here as soon as I know.
Rob, I'll give you a call, too, as discussed.

Is there a dress code for this place? I mean - do we need a sport coat for dinner?

???
Must wear pants. That leaves some of you out, I know

Damn! :0

~slevy007

Steve

I guess I'll have to go digging around now.

???
Must wear pants. That leaves some of you out, I know

Eh, if they let slevy007 in they'll let anyone in!
:laugh: :p :laugh:
-Rob

I have said it once, and I have said it again.... if I could come in wearing a bathrobe... I would! :p
Besides, track pants done be good smokin clothes.

Tom, you could of said that you have to wear a dress and I bet some of the fellas would show up wearing them....... :D :sign: :p :thumbs: :cool:

If any of our carless NYC brethren want to come to the herf I'd like to invite them to drive up with me and slevy007.
I have three spots open in my non-smoking car!
You can take the New Haven line train to Portchester and we'll leave from there!
If interested please PM with a phone number!
-Rob
PS. Offer is open to anybody who can get their ass to Portchester, NY!

That's very cool of you Rob to offer up a ride to those that might possibly need one. :) :thumbs: :cool:

I'm gonna try and make it as soon as I can which looks about 6ish. Hope all of you have a safe trip up and remember that the roads maybe a bit slippery in the rain. See all of you S/BOTL soon....... :D :thumbs: :cool:

You guy's enjoy yourself and burn one for me. :thumbs: