• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My First Contest

Sounds high, I know, but hey, it is better than I would do. It seems I get a lot of "Snowmen" on my score sheet.

Tim

Good luck in the game and thanks for the contest!

How about 120

Dean

Well, I'm doing a century today - 100mi on my road bike - and so I'm going to call it at a century: 100.

I'm goin 122

... hope you shoot better than that though
... get out to the range and practice with those new clubs before you hit the course.

And the winner is.......

{tpc} With a guess of 142
MX also guessed 142, but {tpc} posted first.

Winnings will ship on Tuesday.

My actual score: 150 :blush:

If you really like playing you should look into some lessons. In one summer I went from shooting 130's to low 90's by the end of the summer. I also got to play 5 rds a week.

Winnings shipped today with my most humble apologies for the delay.

DC# 0307 0020 0002 6383 1346

Doug

Wow sweet! Actually, since I was in vegas pissing away all the money I DON'T have lol as well as losing my gift for being part of a wedding, the delay was perfect, no apologys necessary (not that they were in the first place)!

The only question is, what golf course to choose to knock these balls into the woods...cause most assuredly, that is where they are headed lol!

Funny, I used to shoot with some old dunlop cavity backed sticks as well. Then I bought a set of taylor made burner bubbles off a buddy of mine. Makes me feel better when I pull them out of the trunk...still don't shoot worth a damn lol!

Thanks for the contest and the prize!!