• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My first post

LilBastage

Meat is murder! Tasty, tasty murder.
:D Hey everybody!

Just introducing myself after about a month of lurking. I am fairly new to seriously enjoying cigars, but have had some experience with them for years. I just bought my first "real" humidor (been using a cedar-lined handgun case I converted for about a year) and am in the process of setting up a cooler for bulk storage in the future.

I am looking forward to sharing my new experiences with you all and getting great guidance from the elder BOTL (already have the beads thanks to all of you).

alan

I've learned a lot (about a lot more than cigars), met some great people, smoked some great cigars, expanded my beer horizons, and most importantly made some great friends over the last 5 years. I don't post as often as I used to, but I'm still here pretty much every day.

Thanks to Rod for keeping CP up and running, and thanks to everyone here at CP for putting up with me for this long. :thumbs:

Just introducing myself after about a month of lurking. I am fairly new to seriously enjoying cigars, but have had some experience with them for years. I just bought my first "real" humidor (been using a cedar-lined handgun case I converted for about a year) and am in the process of setting up a cooler for bulk storage in the future.

I am looking forward to sharing my new experiences with you all and getting great guidance from the elder BOTL (already have the beads thanks to all of you).

alan

I've learned a lot (about a lot more than cigars), met some great people, smoked some great cigars, expanded my beer horizons, and most importantly made some great friends over the last 5 years. I don't post as often as I used to, but I'm still here pretty much every day.

Thanks to Rod for keeping CP up and running, and thanks to everyone here at CP for putting up with me for this long. :thumbs:

Congrats, Alan. There were a lot of great members from Oct. 05. ;)

Doc.

alan

Doc.

Heheehe....he said 'members'...hehehe!

Congrats's to a fine member!

:thumbs:

Congrats Alan! Been great knowing someone like yourself here on CP. :thumbs:

Congrats Alan! Thanks for helping to make CP what it is. ;)

Congrats Alan! I still hope one of these days I'll get to shake your hand and share a good smoke and excellent brew with you!

:thumbs:

Do you feel like you've come full circle? :laugh:

Steve

Congrats Alan, you have definitely contributed to making CP a community.

Cparker

Congrats, Alan. Time to go fire up a Padron...preferably an 'anni' for the occasion.

I see you lurking all the time. Congrats on putting up with some of us for that long :p

Thanks for the congrats. I did smoke a PAM Principe today to mark the occasion. :thumbs:

Congrats, Alan....you're one of the many good guys, and great reasons I still log on here as often as I do.

Doc.

'05 in general led to some pretty darn great members, don't ya think...??....:cool:

Congratulations on your 5 years here Alan, definitely like to read whenever you post!

<edit for spelling>

Holy Shit!!! We share the same Birthday. Seriously though you are right. This place is pretty damn cool and I have learned alot. Wow I didnt even realize it until I saw your post.

D

Alan, you're a really great guy and one of the reasons I stick around here. Thanks for what you do.