• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My Humidor is finally here!

Jonesy

Got Ink ?
After waiting patiently for Greg to hand craft my humidor, the day has finally come for it to enter my house. I know some of you guys are wondering "Why in the hell is he getting so excited?" well, this is my first real humidor. I finally get to start moving my cigars from the 2 desktops and 12 cigar boxes (filled with various 'gars and humidifying elements...not the same as the box) into their new home once I get the RH level right. I feel like a kid on Christmas day! Here it is.

humi001.jpg

humi002.jpg

humi003.jpg

Awesome Dude! Very nice work. Funny--I just bought the 500ct. that Orangeman had on here. So I think we are both in good shape now. Sounds like you really needed that after all of the damage inflicted upon you lately. Enjoy it!

Congrats on that sweet Humi! Now the fun comes will filling her up.

Ken

Very nice piece of furniture looks great, thanks for sharing those pictures. :thumbs:

Very nice. Glad to hear it is all you wanted it to be. I am even more excited now as mine is about two weeks out.

Seth

Great pics Jonesy, cant wait to see that baby filled up. Thats nice bro!!

I was thinking nice Humi, and then I thought, Shit they HIT HIM HARD.

Spelling AGAIN. :angry:

Great choice Brian, that looks like a cool humi! :thumbs:

Yeah, I suspect that you'll have that filled and overflowing in no time. :whistling:

But, as it is....gorgeous brother...congrats! :thumbs:

Great looking humi, Jonesy. Keep in mind that seasoning a box of that size will take some time, but my guess is that patience on your part will yield a great place to keep your smokes..... :thumbs:

Congratulations, and nicely done - B.B.S.

aww no fair you got knobs on your trays... but I got mine first!

J/k it looks really good with the extra shelves and trays.

And those humidifiers that come with it work really well, I had to take them out as my beads couldn't absorb any more, so now it's just beads and oasis, but I could see those doing the humi on their own, especially if you fill that baby up.

I just ordered one too......any updates on how its working for ya?
I'm in the process of seasoning it right now. It's fairly big so I'm expecting between 1-2 weeks before I'm ready to fill it and then order another one. :laugh: