• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My wife and I have made a deal, and sealed it with a handshake.

you+can+do+it.jpg

Question: 1 - Are you smoking while running?  2 - What are you going to celebrate with when you cross the finish line?

bigdawgbeav said:
Question: 1 - Are you smoking while running?  2 - What are you going to celebrate with when you cross the finish line?

I won't be smoking DURING the race, no, but I haven't cut out my normal weekly smokes while training.

As far as the celebratory smoke.....good question.  I haven't decided yet.

Definitely start planning that cabinet. That will give you more motivation as well. Then paste photos of it all over the house, inside drawers, in books, on the back of your cereal box and milk carton, on your rear view mirror, etc.

Definitely get the pull out shelves. With my back, that is a godsend. As many fans as Bob suggests, panel doors, better molding top and bottom, and stay away from the spalted maple and other options like that. Will make you neurotic every time a child or dog gets near it.  ;)

Or screw all the options and get one size bigger. You'll run out of room fast. :laugh:

Update: just finished my last long run training session. 11 miles. Now one week of 4-6 milers, then BRING IT ON!!!

Wyatt, this is a great thing you are doing, for your health, your marriage, and your collection...

Keep it up brother!!

I did it boys!!!!! 13.1 miles in the books! Get Bob on the phone ASAP!

Woo Hoo! I knew it this morning when I saw you on Facebook.....

Congrats, Wyatt...!!  Get that Bob guy on the phone, stat..!!  

Only thing harder than training for a marathon is waiting for your new cabinet...!!.... :laugh:

Awesome job! We look forward to the pics of that custom cabinet!

My wife gave me these as a congrats gift as well! Nice!

9999251E-E8B0-4D6E-9520-1E870CCEE1EA_zpsk9fhfi2f.jpg

Had to study this for a moment before I figured out what those are.   She's a keeper, Wyatt.