• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Nasty Jerk

Smokyballs

The nap master
I was just working along in the shop and we started to get a little busy. A guy came in and walked around the shop and went in the humidor. I went in with him and got tied up with some customers. I had been smoking a H.Upmann Monarch (isom)that I got from JANCigar. I was just about finished with it and had put it down in the ashtray. The guy went out of the humidor, made his purchase, walked over and re-lit my cigar and started to quickly smoke it. I thought that he had brought in a cigar so I didn't think to much about it until I walked out after he left and the other guy working with me told me that he was smoking my cigar! I've got a nasty cold right now that I picked up in Honduras 2 weeks ago. I can taste my cigars so I wasn't wasting my cigar. What would make someone want to smoke the butt of my cigar? There was no band on it. I don't understand some people.

That's nasty. Maybe he'll get more than a little pleasure out of it.
::Koff Koff::

What a f-n wierdo! Brad, it wasn't your friend from your past was it?

Remember this guy?

:laugh:

crazy.jpg

That is nasty. Maybe he thought that you were kind of cute and wanted what you had. :whistling:

The cold in Honduras was the only thing you caught right? ;)

I went out with a girl from there a couple of times. Nice!

Brad did this happen today?
I thought this happened before with a customer?

Well now, that's just gross. He deserves what he gets from pulling this kind of stunt. A cold, the flu, herpes, syphillus, goiter, swelling of the brain and/or spontaneous leg-losing disease...not that you have any of those. :D

Wilkey

Dude, that's just wrong and gross on top of that.

Now that is Jacked Up!!!

I think you should find him and pee in his coffee :p

No, this happened today! The H.upmann was wonderful. I was almost done with it. I was thinking about roach cliping it. I still can't believe it. I went back on our security system to see if he stole anything. If you're ballsy enough to do that, what else would you do? This is the kinda jerk that would steal you lunch out of the fridge at work. Outlawsp will tell you that my cough is very nasty. I'm coughing up kittens! Enjoy my diease, scumbag.

Hey Brad, I just thought of something here. What if you were in a different situation where you still had your cold and you were together with a few of your buddies, but instead of smoking a cigar, you were smoking a joint. Would you allow any of your buddies to toke off your bone even if you had a cold? And what if after smoking your bone you were left with only a small roach and one of your buddies swiped your roach? Would you curse him and wish that he catch your cold? Would getting your bone swiped cause a bigger alarm than getting your cigar swiped? I was curious about this.

Bill Clinton said:
Would you allow any of your buddies to toke off your bone even if you had a cold?

And what if after smoking your bone you were left with only a small one?

Would getting your bone swiped cause alarm?
[snapback]249191[/snapback]​

Edited because it had to be done...er boned.

Never touch the stuff ,never will(shut up Scott!). It's more like someone stealing my Bone? as it would seem. I like to bury the bone but that's a different animal all together. I have shared cigars with my close friends but this is crazy. It's like stealing the last sip of someones coke and there's a full machine right in front of you and further more you just bought a coke out of the machine! Not to mention that you don't know anything about the person it belongs to.

I agree with you 100% Brad. I wonder why that guy swiped your already smoked cigar when he already purchased an unsmoked brand new cigar from your shop? This incident is very odd. Have you ever seen this customer that stole your cigar ever before or was he someone new that just walked into the store out of nowhere? The only other reason that I could think of why he would want to steal your cigar is if he has some sort of compulsive disorder or fetish about cigars. Kinda like when Mel Gibson was always buying the book, "The Catcher in The Rye" in the movie "Conspiracy Theory". Yeah, I really liked that movie. I like the way his apartment was set up with all the locks and deadbolts on the door.

I've never seen this guy before! This isn't the first time this has happened. Outlawd and I were working a few weeks ago and this kid comes in with a few other guy and starts talking with us. He asks Dirick if the cigar in the ashtray was there for customers to smell or try if they like. Dirick told him no and went back to working with another customer. The guy picked up his cigar and started smoking it. He put it back in the ashtray and left. We were just as dumbfounded then.

Must have been a cleptomaniac. I have known people like this who will take the most random things just for kicks. A friend who worked at Target told me they busted some guy for trying to steal a $10 CD. The funny thing was he tried to slip the $10 CD into the box of a $200 stereo that he payed for.

It is a sad world when a man cannot set a cigar down without having it stolen. I had a guy who used to come into the coffee shop I worked at who would set his cigar on top of the newspaper machine outside everday when he came in to buy his coffee. He never had anyone bother it

edit for me no speel goode