• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NCAA College BB Bracket Cigar Pool 2006,

Who are you? ???

I'm not sure if I remember who you are. :laugh:

I'll sign up, I guess but I might need character references from you. :sign:

Sounds like fun. :thumbs: By the way, Cat - you gotta like your Huskies chances, huh? I think they can give Duke a serious game (and in my opinion, they have the better team). However, you never know because it's just one game - which is what makes the tourney the most fun to watch of any sport!

coventrycat86 said:
Who are you? ???

I'm not sure if I remember who you are. :laugh:

I'll sign up, I guess but I might need character references from you. :sign:
[snapback]294514[/snapback]​

Freakin wise azz! :sign:

In when do we need to submit brackets. I'll need to put a reminder in for myself.

Keep 'em comin' boyz! The more the merrier :)

Selection Sunday (March 12, 2006) is the day when the NCAA College basketball tournament participants are announced, placed and seeded accordingly. Then we can start filling out our brackets. I'll have more info before that though.

Yes... that link is for a different pool ...not this one. But please feel free to join both! I am! The other... Mike (Fast4dr) runs a good one too! Those of you that are going to do this one, please PM me your emails.

Thanks!

cohibasurfer said:
What do you want from a Huskie lover. :cool:
[snapback]296957[/snapback]​

To lose in the 2nd round of the BE tourney against the Orange (if we even make it to that point). :laugh:

Ok... what we will do is... everyone that wants in will put up a 3-4 pack of nice sticks. Let's say worth at least $20 for the package ...no Dog rockets. The package must contain $6-$7(minimum...) cigars only. I'm not making this to extravagant as the more the merrier, and not everyone has a big cigar budget. If you have a question of worthy packages .. just email me, otherwise, We will be using the honor system, so if you lose, you will be expected to pay up A.S.A.P. THIS SHOULD NOT TAKE LONGER THAN 3-4 DAYS TO GET MAILED OFF!

Before the tip off of the 1st game everyone will post their ante of cigars they will be putting up.

So this is the list of players so far this year. There is still time to sign up. So far we can have a 1st and a 2nd place winner. Common fellers!

I'll be sending out the site and password after the selection sunday.

coventrycat86
mhortsch - signed up
theorangeman
benjiev
tone-ny
cookie_1978 - signed up
azksig
lucasbuck
Springbank
wasy
cohibasurfer - signed up

finally was able to post my picks - I will post list of cigars tonight - thanks for having me -

With the recent problem here at CP we are running behind. So please don't put this off.

Ok the link to sign up at the ESPN tournament challege has been sent to everyone that was interested along with the group name and password. PLEASE REMEMBER YOU'LL HAVE TO SIGN UP AS A MEMBER FIRST. Then you can join the group and use the password to pick your brackets!

Deadline for the brackets is tomorrow morning. Any questions... PM me
I'll also be checking this thread periodicly threw out the day.

Also get your ante's posted in the next couple of days:

example:

My ante is: (and it really is) :)

Monte *2
Cohiba robusto
Davidoff Millenium blend petite corona