• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NCAA pool

Thank you Steve for running the tournament and for fixing the results so i could win. JK! After playing and sending for a few years, it's good to know the feeling of winning once. And to everyone else i want to thank for a real tough fight till the end. Who in the heck is VCU? See you all next year! :thumbs::)

Thanks to all for a fun tournament. Especially, Steve for hosting.

Even coming second, I am still down about $100 between brackets, side wagers, and squares. :laugh: It was quite a wild ride, and helped pass the time before golf season finally arrives in the Great White North.

Congratulations to Sack pulling out the win. :thumbs:

-Eric

Congratulations to all of the winners!!!!!!! My sticks will go out to the assignd recipients as soon as I know who they are. Now...Go UCONN...

Couldn't watch the game last night so I TiVoe'd it and am really looking forward to a great matchup!

Just kidding. I saw someone call it a dental appointment. Perfect description.

So on to brass tacks.

Breakdown:
We had 25 brackets entered for a total of 50 cigars in the pot.

First pays 14 entries (28 cigars), second pays 7 entries (14 cigars), and third pays 4 entries (8 cigars).

Sack took 1st, FoMoCo took 2nd, and BigManFromOU took 3rd.

Instructions:
BigMan (4 entries won) had two entries himself, and I'll send him my two entries.

FoMoCo (7 entries won) had two entries himself, so Brickhouse (four entries total for him and his fianance, er, fiance) and CohibaSurfer should send their sticks to him. He doesn't have an address listed in his profile, but I've PM'ed him telling him to make sure to get it to you two.

Sack (14 entries) was the big winner, so everyone else (Franco593 x2, Modo22 x2, Thinde x2, Drunkfish, AZKSig, NorCalMark, Whopper, Cookie, Niko, and Wasy) should send their sticks to him. His address is in his profile, and I'm pretty sure it's current and accurate.

Thanks again to everyone for participating--I don't think we'll be seeing another tournament quite like this one for a long time.

Got it. Will send my sticks out tomorrow.

Congrats to the winners. I would have never thought UCONN could have won the big east and then NCAA. My hats off to them.

As for the game last night - it sucked - what a snoozer.

I have to admit, i fell asleep a couple of times because the game was boring. But congratulations to the Huskies, they got the job done! :thumbs:

Congrats to the winners! This was the first year ever that I didn't get any of the final four correct. Thanks Steve for running this. It was a crazy tournament so I was disappointed it culminated with a crappy game (unless your a UCONN fan ;) )

Thanks for a great pool! I will send my sticks as instructed. Congrats to the winners!!!

And a good time was had by all. My sticks will go out to Sack tomorrow.

And a good time was had by all. My sticks will go out to Sack tomorrow.

I lied... Sticks went out this afternoon.
DC# 0310 3490 0000 8879 6776
Enjoy.
Tom

Damn Tom! What part of two sticks don't you understand? :0Thank a lot my friend, you are what makes CigarPass the best cigar forum on the net. You're the best!:thumbs:

Claudio,
out the door today..

DC # 9405 5036 9930 0064 4858 59

ENJOY!

Frank

Everything went out earlier in the week just have not had time to post. Enjoy and congrats on the win!

DC 9405503699300062383836

Everything went out earlier in the week just have not had time to post. Enjoy and congrats on the win!

DC 9405503699300062383836

And a nice package it was Ben. Thanks a bunch brother! :thumbs:

Got it. Will send my sticks out tomorrow.

Congrats to the winners. I would have never thought UCONN could have won the big east and then NCAA. My hats off to them.

As for the game last night - it sucked - what a snoozer.

Thanks for the nice combination, two winners in my book!:thumbs:
Claudio.

I'll get my end out ASAP with DC sorry for the delay boys.

Don't forget to send your cigars, everyone!

If you're going to be much longer sending them, please make sure to keep lines of communication open with your designated recipient...