• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Need a few good thoughts

Jonesy

Got Ink ?
I normally wouldn't ever post something like this because I'm an intensely private person, but in my life, I've never had to deal with the loss of a family member. My Grandmother fell yesterday morning and had to be airlifted from New Hampshire to Beth-Israel hospital in Boston. She has a brain bleed in her brain stem and is on life support and in a coma now. I'm flying up to Providence tonight to be with my Dad and to see my Grandmother and family tomorrow so I'll be away until next week.

Thanks guys.

Brian

Thoughts are with you Jonesy...

My prayers go out to you and your family in this time of need, Jonesy.

Brian,
My thoughts and prayers are with you. I live down the street from BI. If you need a friends do not hesitate to call. I am PMing my number

Hang in there Jonesy. Good thoughts headed your way.

- Tim

Same thing happened to my best friend' grandma. She passed away last week, but I hope your grandma gets better. Good thoughts and positives energies being sent to her.

Thoughts and prayers for you my brother..........

Positive thoughts and prayers sent. Hang in there bro!

All my deepest thoughts to you my very dear friend. I am glad you opened this up to let us give you the encouragement we all will want to. All all my thoughts