• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Need a few good thoughts

We are praying for your grandmother Brian, a safe trip for you and your family......... :thumbs:

I'm not normally a praying man, but if there is someone listening I will ask him to help you find peace. Best of luck to you in these trying times, my friend. Stay strong.

I normally wouldn't ever post something like this because I'm an intensely private person, but in my life, I've never had to deal with the loss of a family member. My Grandmother fell yesterday morning and had to be airlifted from New Hampshire to Beth-Israel hospital in Boston. She has a brain bleed in her brain stem and is on life support and in a coma now. I'm flying up to Providence tonight to be with my Dad and to see my Grandmother and family tomorrow so I'll be away until next week.

Thanks guys.

Brian

You and yours are in my thoughts and prayers, Brian.

angel00L.gif
Jonesy, you've been there for me and we will be here for you. Prayers, good thoughts and a couple of angels for you and your family.
angel01r.gif

I really, really hope this situation turns out in the best way possible.

Good luck to all concerned.

I'm sorry to hear about this. I lost my grandmother last summer. It was unexpected, and difficult. We'll keep you in our thoughts.

So sorry to hear it Brian. We never want to deal with these kinds of things but sometime there is no choice.

Prayer for you and your family, and travel safe.

Love ya' Bro!!

Gary

Take care, Brian. Good thoughts are headed your way.

Thoughts and prayers sent Brian!! Sorry about your grandmother.

My Grandma recently had to have a brain tumor removed, and she made it through. I hope for the same for yours. Best wishes!

Prayer sent for your grandma and your family bud. Hope it all turns out well.

Sorry to hear about your Granmother Brian.. My families thoughts and prayers are with you and the family.

I want to thank each and every one of you for your well wishes, thoughts, and prayers. I just got back in this morning at 11 and my Dad calls at 1pm to let me know that my Grandmother has come out of the coma that she's been in since Tuesday morning. She is able to nod her head when asked a question, but she's still on a ventilator until she improves some more. I may end up going back up to Boston again shortly so I probably won't be around much over the next couple of weeks. Those of you that have pm'ed me, I appreciate the kind words and I'll try to get back to each of you as I can.

To the guys in the high rollers split, the cigars have come in and I'll do my best to get them out by Tuesday. To the guys in the other split I'm running, the cigars have been ordered and I'll keep you up to date as I always do.

Thanks again!

Brian

Well, what was thought to be a good thing, no longer is. My Grandmother slipped back into a coma last night and is actually worse today than before. It was her wish not to be kept alive through artificial means and after a lengthy meeting with the neurologist, my Grandfather and the 5 children have decided that it would be her wish to no longer be kept on life support. They will be taking her off of the ventilator as soon as my aunt gets there to see her one last time. I'll be heading back to Boston in the next day or so to be with my family. Once again, I thank each and every one of you for your well wishes and prayers.....it's means a lot during a difficult time in my life.

Brian

Brian,
My thoughts are with you. If you need anything just ask.

Ed