• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New CigarPass.com main site - LIVE!

I think it looks great Rod and I can't wait to see how the new forums integrate. Excellent work and thanks again for all you do.

- Tim

Well done Rod.

Lets say a person showed up looking to B/S/T his stuff. He sees the "Forum Rules" link. He then clicks and reads the rules. There is no mention about B/S/T anywhere, so he immediately starts a thread worthy of popcorn.
May I suggest a link below "Forum Rules" to say something similar to "Trade/Buy/Sell Rules? ".

This, of course, is imo.

That may have something to do with the fact that, unless you are logged in, you cannot even see that we have a B/S/T forum.

Well done Rod.

Lets say a person showed up looking to B/S/T his stuff. He sees the "Forum Rules" link. He then clicks and reads the rules. There is no mention about B/S/T anywhere, so he immediately starts a thread worthy of popcorn.
May I suggest a link below "Forum Rules" to say something similar to "Trade/Buy/Sell Rules? ".

This, of course, is imo.

That may have something to do with the fact that, unless you are logged in, you cannot even see that we have a B/S/T forum.

Some people come here for one purpose in mind. I suggest, "cut 'em off at the pass".

Some people come here for one purpose in mind. I suggest, "cut 'em off at the pass".

Well, if that's the only reason they're blindly signing up, hoping we have somewhere they could sell, a link on the homepage probably won't stop them, either. I mean, we have 100pt red letters at the top of the forum indicating the rules, and some people still can't seem to get it.

Back