• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Cigars By Pete

I'd definitely be up for a fiver of the T110 if anyone wants to do a GB or a split...

New pics are out of the Tubos! If you are on facebook check them out. I am at work so I can not transfer them over to here, but I am sure someone will soon!

Does anyone else think these tubes resemble (more than most tubes) a certain something you would not want to catch your wife with.....or maybe you would depending on you taste :laugh:

I can not wait. (for the cigars)

gallery_8330_940_22752.jpg

Looks nice!!

Just got a call from the island. 110's ship Thursday at the latest to people who pre-ordered. I plan to smoke one Friday or Saturday, will do a complete review with pics.

Those black tubos looks awesome. I need to make sure I get myself set up to make a purchase when they go on sale.

Sweet, got my order in for some T110s, looking forward to trying them out. As far as the black tubos go, I'll probably grab a few, but I'm really waiting for the veritas(sp?) release.

If anyone would like to sell a single I'd gladly pay top dollar for the inconvence.

my 110's came today. will post pics when i crack the seal tonight. Pepins new seal is fancy. Smoke one, then the other 24 are going to sleep for a while if i like em.

Just thowing it out there again.

I do have the contact with Marvin if anyone wants to email him. He is very fast to reply and I am sure will sell 5 or 10 counts.

PM me, if I can help you.

I do have the contact with Marvin if anyone wants to email him. He is very fast to reply and I am sure will sell 5 or 10 counts.

FYI he will do 5 or 10 counts I got my 10 pack today from him and damn they smell good.

FYI he will do 5 or 10 counts I got my 10 pack today from him and damn they smell good.

That is Rock and Roll right there. Marvin is good peoples and well, we all know tats rock! :thumbs: :thumbs:

Will the Tatuaje Black Torpedos be released to one specfic shop as in the case of the T110 or is this run to all his retailers? Thanks

The tubos I believe are going to be a general release, though maybe to a select number of retailers like the Frank was.

Btw, got my T110's in, couldn't wait and lit one up, damn fine smoke!