• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New England Herf [NERF] 2009!

MadAl

“Higher Tobacco Taxes Threaten Retailers”
“Smoking Ban to Include Cigar Bars”
“Proposed Legislation Seeks Toughest Smoking Restrictions”
“Savoring that Stogie – from Incorrect to Extinct?”

We, the People of the New England Herf crew, have this to say to those leading recent efforts to end the enjoyment of a fine cigar. On behalf of cigar lovers everywhere:

BRING IT ON!

That’s right! Light it up and hold it high! It’s time for New England Herf [NERF] 2009!
‘When, dammit?!’ - you ask? Saturday, March 7, 12-5 PM. Churchill’s Lounge, Boston.

(NOTE: No charity auction this year – $20 fee at the door– all net proceeds to help Wednesday’s Child find adoptive homes for special needs children. http://www.jackwilliamswednesdayschild.com/cigar.htm

We’re already sweaty putting NERF 2009 together – as usual, count on the finest cigars, fantastic prizes, old & new friends, booze and a few surprises. Register at nerfreg@gmail.com. Fair warning – miss NERF 2009 and you’ll need to go find someplace quiet and smack yourself. Hard.

Looks like I have to make a trip to Boston this spring :whistling: . Put me down for this, e-mail coming your way. :thumbs:

I should be able to make it. It would be my first HERF

I'm pretty stoked about HERF 2009, Last year was a great time.Looking forward to it!

If the sap ain't runnin'. Fuggin' flatlanders.

Doc.

Would also love to get in on this! Road trip!

Don

Email sent....looking forward to this.
i've missed two so far!!!!!

Where does the new attempt at shutting down smoking stand?

Will you accept a check made out the Wednesday's Child?

As far as shutting down smoking, it ain't gonna happen for at least 10 years.

I will get back to you on a check.

No the $20.00 is an admission fee not a donation. You are welcome, however to use a check to make a donation to Wednesday's Child if you desire, it will not cover your admission.

Al,

The link you provided doesn't seem to be working for me. Anybody else? :(

WOO HOO....this is a great event.

I had been waiting for Al to post this!.

Looking forward to it.

Not only a great day of smoking but support of a great cause.

See you guys there.

Al