• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New forum software coming soon...

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
After 12+ years of running this current forum platform, I've decided it's time to try something else.  I'm currently installing the board and importing all data, so the new test board will be up soon.  After we test it out, and ensure there are no bugs, I'll go live with it.  Stay tuned!

I'm sure it'll have growing pains, but will be great Rod.  Thanks for all you do,  to give us a place to hang out.

The new software is up and running in test mode.  Please log in and let me know if you encounter any issues.  Please post as much as you like, and try to break it.  Once we go live, I'll reimport a fresh copy of the database. 

Also, don't mind the overall look, as it will have a really nice skin/theme when we go live.  Also, I'll import the Gallery.

http://www.cigarpass.com/xf

Thanks,
Rod

Looks cool, but will admit it will take some getting used to.

It won't look anything like that once we go live. It still needs to be skinned.

I like it. Will you have the Tapatalk feature added for those of us that use it?

It doesn't seem to recognize my login. Did not try to create new member deal as I figured best to tell Rod first.

We still won't be able to post pics directly from our computers or cell phones?   :(

Yes, you will be able to. :)

MadMonk said:
It doesn't seem to recognize my login. Did not try to create new member deal as I figured best to tell Rod first.

Please try again, as your account is active.

I need as many people to log into the new forum ASAP and let me know if there are any issues.  Once I migrate over, there's no turning back (at least I certainly don't want to).

Please log it, browse around, post, edit, etc and let me know if you encounter any issues.

http://www.cigarpass.com/xf

Thanks!

Rod said:
Yes, you will be able to. :)

Please try again, as your account is active.

Tried again. No good.
Also logged out and back into regular forum with no problem.
PM sent.

Tested it on a few posts and messages, no issues that I saw besides the test forum missing some posts.

What posts were missing?  The import is as of yesterday morning. 

Nice! Kicked it a few times and it didn't blink. Seems much more responsive. I see lots of opportunities. Tried to upload a photo, but the file was too large, but so simple.

Is there anywhere to post like a post-it note for real name, addy, mail address?

Thanks for an early Xmas gift.

Pugman1943 said:
Nice! Kicked it a few times and it didn't blink. Seems much more responsive. I see lots of opportunities. Tried to upload a photo, but the file was too large, but so simple.

Is there anywhere to post like a post-it note for real name, addy, mail address?

Might have found a weak link in the setup...
Ed sent me a test PM and it appears to come from your gmail account, Rod.

5540bc8316a553ae41614a14b69146fe.jpg

Scap said:

Might have found a weak link in the setup...
Ed sent me a test PM and it appears to come from your gmail account, Rod.

5540bc8316a553ae41614a14b69146fe.jpg

Thanks for the reminder.  I'll need to setup the smtp account when we go live. 
Pugman1943 said:

I have to set permissions, so this is an easy fix.  I'll add it to the list.  Thanks.