• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New forum software coming soon...

Looks good so far, navigation seems to be a bit easier. Just noticed the banner adds are gone, later add on?

Yes, I need to work on those next.

How's everything working so far?

Haven't seen any issues. Will try posting some pics when I get home.

Just uploaded a picture from my phone which was easier then before. Also linked it to a thread while on my phone which I couldn't do before. Love it. I think this new format is much easier to use and view on my phone then before.

On this new format is it possible to make folders in your mailbox to organize the pm's or just one list?

The tapatalk plugin seems to be down.

Logging in from a browser works well, though.

Up and running, looks nice. Looks like the same forum SW that other forums I follow run, seems very fast. Well done, Rod...!!

Looks like the "points" feature is accurate
NG50psG.png

Seems to be working great for me! Just a quick question as I didn't have time to really look and see...will there be a way to see/indication of any thread we've posted in? Like in the old forum where it would show a star? Sorry if this has been addressed, just browsing quickly from work...

Edit: nvm, I see it. Much like a few other forums I'm on, theres a small avatar overlapping the main one of the thread. Thanks again, Rod!

Seems to be something funky going on with quoted posts.

http://www.cigarpass.com/forum/inde...tino-al-siglo-in-a-coffin.74797/#post-1197658

That's my post. I quoted a post that had a quote in it. And while the quote in my post shows two quote boxes, it seems the whole thing is attributed to Scap. The next post from Scap had that post quoted, but now it looks like he wrote the same thing I did. And the same holds true for the following post from ChiTown_Huck.

http://www.cigarpass.com/forum/inde...tino-al-siglo-in-a-coffin.74797/#post-1197658

That's my post. I quoted a post that had a quote in it. And while the quote in my post shows two quote boxes, it seems the whole thing is attributed to Scap. The next post from Scap had that post quoted, but now it looks like he wrote the same thing I did. And the same holds true for the following post from ChiTown_Huck.

Testing

I'm looking into it. Might have been a bug with the import. Unfortunately we might just have to live with it. I'll let you know what the developer says. Thanks for pointing this out.

Anytime! Did you forget your password or did it get screwed up during the import? Another member had a similar issue.

I had the password saved and that didn't work, so it must have been an import bug.

Yep it seems the multi quote issue is something we are stuck with. I'd be happy to give moderator access to an established member(s) if they wish to edit and clean up what they find.