• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Rush release

Was a little late picking up the new CD, I'm usually there the day Rush releases something, but can't stop listening now that I have it. Even the instrumental pieces are excellent. Can't wait for the tour to start.

The release is AWESOME... thousand times better than Vapor Trails (which, in my opinion, was weak beyond belief!).

From what I've heard, this tour will be primarily tossing away the typical "best of - night with" format as the boys will play 7 to 8 songs from the new lp, and rarely heard songs from their illustrious career!

I have seats at Darien Lake for my birthday! Man, is it going to be amazing!

Now, I best start figuring out with 'gars I'm taking with me!

Its ALLLLLL good!

Darren

PS - Go SABRES!!!

WooHoo! Just got my time off work, and my tickets this weekend. July 18 in Calgary...10th row on the floor. It's going to be a blast.

I just watched the R30 DVD again and cannot wait. :thumbs:

Just got back from the Rush show in West Palm Beach last night. It was AWESOME!!!

There's no shortage of spoilers and play-lists out there, so I won't go into it here. But, suffice it to say, from the VERY FIRST SONG, you Rush fans who are going will be in absolute heaven. It was amazing, and the seats we had were very, very close, so it made it even better.

For those of you going to some of the upcoming shows, enjoy!!

june 27th for my show....2 weeks! woohoo

I went to the show Saturday night in Tampa and I agree with what MiamiCubano said about the West Palm Show. It was truly amazing! I have seen Rush a lot over the years as well as a lot of other bands and this has to be one of the best shows I have ever seen. If you saw them in '04 on the 30th anniversary tour, this show blows it away. The set list is amazing.

I'm not going to go into detail but if you want some info send me a PM.

I will see them one more time on this tour; I am taking my son to the Jones Beach show in Long Island July 2nd.

For those of you going to any of the shows enjoy!!!

Robby

When I was in college, I was dating this girl who was a big Rush fan. I had never heard of the group before then......but the bitch broke my heart and unfortunately, forever infused her backstabbing face with that group's image in my mind, so I never got into them.

I will most likely checkout the new album to see if it sounds any better, but the lead singer's voice has always been like nails on a chalkboard to me for some reason. I always thought that the BAND was good, and I digged the sound, but his voice needs some getting used to.

I have tickets for this coming Monday in Pittsburgh, and I can not wait. It will be my third time seeing them, and if this show is half as good as the first two, I know it will be incredible!

I have tickets for this coming Monday in Pittsburgh, and I can not wait. It will be my third time seeing them, and if this show is half as good as the first two, I know it will be incredible!

The show was even better than expected...it is amazing how these guys can still bring it after 30+ years!!

I'm sure you have a reason for digging up a 5 year old thread but the rest of us don't know what it is.