• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Year Pass

It's a FNG pass!!!!!!

That would have been a great name for the pass.

1. Shuji (TX)
2. roboref (NM)
3. Backslide420 (CO)
4. Bat Chief (WA)
5. Big Slim Junior (MN)
6. davela (MN)
7. WrenchASE (WI)
8. Snowdust (MI)
9. Gunpowder (IN)
10. Bobbyson1a (NJ)
11. Lumberg (MD)
12. blair (VA)
13. Big100HD (VA)
14. gr8full2day (GA)
15. Cigah_smoka (FL)
16. geldor1 (FL)
17. Triple D (LA)

Trade set up with emgold

Phil said:
Bat_Chief said:
Yee-Haw! Looks like were gett'n ourselves together a genuine Newbie-Pass, Pilgram!!
It's a FNG pass!!!!!!

Get it right!

Noobie's are bumbling fools, FNG's know what's up......just ain't been around for 50 years like some of these O-L-D G-U-Y-S

LOL

All right all ready, what did you expect of a FNG, anyway?? Sheesh! So, thanks to Phil "the official FNG monitor" :p , I will make the correction:

Yee-Haw! Looks like were gett'n ourselves together a genuine FNG-Pass, Pilgrams!!

aw heck count me in. it'll give me another excuse to visit with BigHD100!

Well I guess since I was asked nicely by Triple_D or was he stalked me??? Anyways, I would love to participate in this Pass.

Since there appears to be quite a few newbies in this Pass, I would also be glad to provide the same service to this Pass that I am for JollyCO's current Pass. I am listing the current inventory and MSRP on my website and updating after each put/take. This is a great help to newbies or people like myself who are not familiar with many of the minor brands and are trying to learn their price and names.

Just follow the link in my signature to review what I am doing for his Pass and let me know.

since I was asked nicely by Triple_D or was he stalked me???

well I saw you looking. just figured I'd give you a little nudge. Thanks for joining. Saw what your doing for Jolly's pass and that would be great. I'll help with anything you have problems finding.

Was it me or did CP just crash for a second....Anyways, I will work on a webpage maybe tomorrow afternoon.

I won a box of Sherpa Mystic's. If they come in b/f the pass starts I will throw 2 in the mix. :D

Triple_D said:
Lets see who we have so far in no particular order

1. Big100HD
2. Bat Chief
3. Bobbyson1a
4. gr8full2day
5. roboref
6. Backslide420
7. Big Slim Junior
8. Lumberg
9. Gunpowder

Hey Trip, I'm kinda like'n that batting order! :D :D

Going by states will make it cheaper to ship and less time on a truck

OK Triple_D, your site is up. Just click on Gunpowder's Smoke Room link in my Signature and follow the links.

If you or anyone has time to look up the MSRP's and PM them to me along with the corisponding # that would be good since my time is kinda tight until maybe later this week.

I use CigarWeekly but the MSRPS should be the same where ever you look them up.

This pass is really shaping up nice. Thanks to those that have joined. I still have some more room to fill. I just got an update on the fonseca isom's. They are being shipped next tuesday. I should have everything ready to go by the time they get here. Still need ideas for labels

I f My smokin buddy Big Slim Jr is in I would like to be also..Our first pass .Dave

Bat_Chief said:
So, thanks to Phil "the official FNG monitor" :p
That's MR. FNG to you!!!!

AND DON"T FORGET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Triple_D said:
This pass is really shaping up nice. Thanks to those that have joined. I still have some more room to fill. I just got an update on the fonseca isom's. They are being shipped next tuesday. I should have everything ready to go by the time they get here. Still need ideas for labels
Ideas on labels? What's that mean?

The shipping labels. I don't know I've only been in one pass and he had them. I guess I should just ask him. :lookup: