• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Year Pass

...glad to see Backslide in this one :D (since mine had already closed when he asked to join :( )!

Yes there is room. The more the merrier. Vern's beads will keep the stogies in great shape while on their journey :D

You can use Microsoft word to make some labels

starwarskid1.gif

1. Shuji (TX)
2. roboref (NM)
3. Backslide420 (CO)
4. Bat Chief (WA)
5. Big Slim Junior (MN)
6. davela (MN)
7. WrenchASE (WI)
8. Snowdust (MI)
9. Gunpowder (IN)
10. Bobbyson1a (NJ)
11. Lumberg (MD)
12. blair (VA)
13. Big100HD (VA)
14. gr8full2day (GA)
15. Cigah_smoka (FL)
16. geldor1 (FL)
17. Triple D (LA)

Final list

Shuji said:
Your Fonseca KDT price is a bit off. These are about 3.30 apiece prior to shipping charges. :)
I just sent him a PM with the Fonsecas at $3.50 and a bunch of the others that he was missing

Fast4Dr said:
Shuji said:
Your Fonseca KDT price is a bit off. These are about 3.30 apiece prior to shipping charges. :)
I just sent him a PM with the Fonsecas at $3.50 and a bunch of the others that he was missing
Cool. :)

And let me just say, the reference is GREAT. :)

Don't blame me I am just the messenger :D
blame Cigarweekly. That is the MSRP that is listed.
Keep in mind that the price listed is MSRP. Many ciagars go for much more than that including ISOMS and OPUSX, etc. There may also be hidden sin taxes depending on the state of origin.

For example, my Monte#4's are around $2.30 but I paid $5 (included shipping also)for them. If one uses MSRP for Takes "&" Puts it should come out the same unless we are talking something rare like the OpusX's. Those that are rare I highlight in red to bring it to the attention of the Passer.

MSRP is not the price one paid, neither does it include shipping. it is just the suggested retail price provided by the Manufacturer but it is the best way to establish a price that might be different in different regions of the country.

The best thing about what I am doing is it really does show that cigar prices vary from region to region and even store to store. I have already recieved PM's from some who are surprised that they may have paid for a cigar with a 400% markup over MSRP.

Of Course I am trusting that the MSRP on CW is accurately posted :D

Well, as was stated before ... CW's prices are usually low on ISOMs and can be high on other things. They can't always be trusted. :)

Fonseca KDT's can't be picked up anywhere that I have found (or apparently that Fast has found with his nifty price-compare site) for less than $85 a box. Most sites have them for more than that, even.

But, like you said, MSRP is often reported different, and it's best to check out as many sources as possible and get a 'real' price, *especially* for ISOMs.

The MSRP should be the same no matter what website you buy from becasue it is set by the manufacturer.

Now retail is something else. I would like to stick to MSRP where possible to save me creating myself a third job here and we all know Fast4DR Pays way less than the rest of us ;)

Since this Pass has a few newbees, a brief notice at the start of the pass would be appropriate once the Pass starts especially when dealing with ISOMS.

Yep. I wish I could buy cigars at msrp. As long as people check the msrp of the puts also and not go by what they paid it should help out greatly. As far as the kdt you may get it for a dollar in cuba. lol. :D

Gunpowder I really appreciate you providing this service for my pass :D

I still have a bit of an issue with listing the KDT's at $1 for the purpose of the pass. Domestics are fine to list at MSRP, but I still think ISOMs should be listed at 'buy' prices, especially on the 'takes' side of things, because I'd hate to see DDD get 'screwed' on the price of them.

It's up to you guys, but that's my .02. ( I only had a nickel. Anyone have change?)

Thanks for watching out for me. The isom will have to be replaced with isom. After shipping I paid 4.20 a piece for it. I paid more than the msrp on most of the sticks but if you look at a few of the msrp's and then go price what you can actually get the stick for you will get a good judgement of how the msrp's work. I have faith these guys will treat me right :D

I agree with Shuji > I to belive that ISOM's should be posted at
paid for prices

hombenny4_e0.gif

Shuji said:
I still have a bit of an issue with listing the KDT's at $1 for the purpose of the pass. Domestics are fine to list at MSRP, but I still think ISOMs should be listed at 'buy' prices, especially on the 'takes' side of things, because I'd hate to see DDD get 'screwed' on the price of them.

It's up to you guys, but that's my .02. ( I only had a nickel. Anyone have change?)
DDD is the boss and I will price it anyway he wants. In my other Pass I am working The ISOMS were listed sepretly.

The problem will be which retail price you use for ISOMs. Last night the Chat room had a link to a spanish ISOM that was WAAAAAAAAAY over MSRP. The comment was "how are they still in business.

I think as long as we take it easy and comunicate our T/P's it should go ok.
We are concerned about the ISOM but have you shopped at a Tinder Box lately, talking about overpriced! Its all about learning and making friends.

YES...ISOM for ISOM.

Just to be more accurate I say we change it $3.50. We are all here to have fun and make new friends. I think it will all work out great :thumbs: I can't wait to get this baby on the road. Fast4Dr is helping me out with the labels, thx bro. :D Still have to wait on a few of the sticks and the beads so we are still open for more passers :D