• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Newbie Intro #2

ejquin

Hey all,

Just wanted to introduce myself quick as I just discovered these boards. I currently live in Ohio, though I'm from Chicago and went to school out in Florida. I've been smoking for about a year now. My everyday cigar right now is the Sancho Panza double maduro Valiente, however I try to keep my humidor as well stocked as I can. Unfortunately that is made difficult by the fact that the nearest tobacconist is over an hour away, so I usually order from the internet. I'm hoping maybe buying and trading with members on this board can help me obtain some smokes I otherwise wouldn't be able to.

In addition to the Sancho's I enjoy LGC serie R's, RyJ Reserva Real's, and Fuente Hemingway's.

Never had a Cuban, so I'll be keeping my eye on the board for some of those.

I've already taken a tour through the archives, and I've been active on some other boards as well for a while. From what I've read this board seems to have some of the nicest, most generous members around. I'm looking forward to being a member.

Welcome to CP! Nice selection of favorites there, I'd recommend the RyJ Reserve maduros if you like the Sanchos; one of the best maddies out there imho. :)

Aloha,
Welcome to CP :D
Check out the newbie trade thread.

Bill

Welcome to CP! And as Bill said, definitely check out the Newbie Trade Thread :)

Welcome!!

Lots of great people here. Jump right in with both feet and go to your favorite big box store and buy a cooler and start a coolerdor :D Be sure to use these beads ;)

I ordered those beads yesterday actually. I got the receipt via email but haven't gotten any shipping verification. I'm hoping they're on the way.

There has been an influx of us noobs lately. Everyone has made me feel welcome, I am sure they will you as well.

Matt

Wecome ejquin. The Valiente is actually a natural and, I think, a great smelling smoke for those not smoking it. If you like the Valiente, try the Dulcinea (the same thing only more).

Welcome :D

I'd recomend La Perla Maduros, but I'm about the only one one here that like them :p

Cheers,
Dixie

ejquin said:
I ordered those beads yesterday actually. I got the receipt via email but haven't gotten any shipping verification. I'm hoping they're on the way.
You'll have them in two days ;)