• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Newbie Intro #2

ejquin

Reaction score
Hey all,

Just wanted to introduce myself quick as I just discovered these boards. I currently live in Ohio, though I'm from Chicago and went to school out in Florida. I've been smoking for about a year now. My everyday cigar right now is the Sancho Panza double maduro Valiente, however I try to keep my humidor as well stocked as I can. Unfortunately that is made difficult by the fact that the nearest tobacconist is over an hour away, so I usually order from the internet. I'm hoping maybe buying and trading with members on this board can help me obtain some smokes I otherwise wouldn't be able to.

In addition to the Sancho's I enjoy LGC serie R's, RyJ Reserva Real's, and Fuente Hemingway's.

Never had a Cuban, so I'll be keeping my eye on the board for some of those.

I've already taken a tour through the archives, and I've been active on some other boards as well for a while. From what I've read this board seems to have some of the nicest, most generous members around. I'm looking forward to being a member.

Welcome to CP. :D

Sancho Panza DMs are one of my favorite smokes. :thumbs:

Welcome to CP! Nice selection of favorites there, I'd recommend the RyJ Reserve maduros if you like the Sanchos; one of the best maddies out there imho. :)

Aloha,
Welcome to CP :D
Check out the newbie trade thread.

Bill

Welcome to CP! And as Bill said, definitely check out the Newbie Trade Thread :)

There has been an influx of us noobs lately. Everyone has made me feel welcome, I am sure they will you as well.

Matt

Wecome ejquin. The Valiente is actually a natural and, I think, a great smelling smoke for those not smoking it. If you like the Valiente, try the Dulcinea (the same thing only more).