• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Newbie Pass 101

2K6TBSS this is coming your way. Just confirming over the long weekend. This goes out tomorrow.

Thanks for letting me play guys, this was a great education, and a good opportunity to get to know a few of you. Have a great week. I am off to Palm Springs on the 25th and can't fricken' wait.

2K6TBSS this is coming your way. Just confirming over the long weekend. This goes out tomorrow.

Thanks for letting me play guys, this was a great education, and a good opportunity to get to know a few of you. Have a great week. I am off to Palm Springs on the 25th and can't fricken' wait.

Off to Palm Springs? What, Loveland is cold this time of year? :)

Have a great trip!

Off to Palm Springs? What, Loveland is cold this time of year? :)

Have a great trip!
Hell yes. Just smoked a Cain F Maddy and freezing my nuts off. Then the wife says, "You should go help out our neighbor". Sure!

Thanks for the update! I will let everyone know when it lands. I am going to try and get my potential P/Ts together today for some discussion.

Here is round 1 of my P/Ts...

Take - (14) Habanos Puros Seleccion Torpedo ($6-7ish - Based on Jake's estimation and what I could find for prices on other sizes)
Put - (70) Alec Bradley Tempus Terra Novo ($6.75 - Serious, Holts, SmokeInn, Uptown)

Take - (22) Perdomo Lot 23 Punta Gorda ($4.11 - Serious, Holts, SmokeInn, Uptown)
Put - (71) La Gloria Cubana Serie N ($4.26 - Serious, SmokeInn, Corona, Texcigars)

Take - (55) Oliva Cain F 550 Dark Natural ($5.86 - Serious, Holts, SmokeInn, Uptown)
Put - (72) RP Edge Sumatra Toro ($6.08 - Serious, SmokeInn, Uptown)

Take - (62) Padrom '64 PAM ($8.67 - Serious, Holts, SmokeInn, Uptown)
Put - (73) Monte Brown Label Churchill ($9.45 - Serious, Holts, SmokeInn, Uptown)

Let me know what you guys think about these...

At first glance, all looks good to me! I wish I had made it as nice as this your post, with the sources and all when I did mine P/Ts.
Nice job...

The only thing I see is the nearly $1.00 over on the Monte. I have no problem with it, it's just building value for later pass participants. I fretted about that when it was my turn. I just didn't want the end of the pass brothers to bear a bigger burden (cost wise). I don't know, JMO

The only thing I see is the nearly $1.00 over on the Monte. I have no problem with it, it's just building value for later pass participants. I fretted about that when it was my turn. I just didn't want the end of the pass brothers to bear a bigger burden (cost wise). I don't know, JMO

I was thinking the same thing. But there are only 2 guys after me, and I don't think it's going to really make anything unatainable.

I agree, with keeping in mind how good and consistent the 64 is I would say that us pretty close to our tolerance. HMO also.

I think you're all good. That Habanos Puros looked pretty tasty!

Indeed it did. I promised him I would not take it before I saw it. Then I was like, HMMMMMM, I wonder how I could spin this? ;)

I am very impressed with how good the pass looked when it showed up. This has been a fricken' blast. Thanks guys!

Indeed it did. I promised him I would not take it before I saw it. Then I was like, HMMMMMM, I wonder how I could spin this? ;)

I am very impressed with how good the pass looked when it showed up. This has been a fricken' blast. Thanks guys!

You could have taken it, there would have been no hard feelings here. You did get the pass before I did, I honestly thought it would have been long gone before it got to me.

You could have taken it, there would have been no hard feelings here. You did get the pass before I did, I honestly thought it would have been long gone before it got to me.
Yeah, I know. We had a conversation about it amongst a few and I told you it was not on my radar. Until I saw it! That is all I am saying, I already had my eyes on a few others that I don't have or have never tried. So it is all good. I think that it is great that another one of Jakes original takes was taken. I hope that they all get taken eventually and that Jake gets 17 new cigars. That would be a perfect world, right?

Gern,
I was not going to touch that thing. The funny thing is I don't think that particular one is worth any more than any of the others.

All I could find about that Stradavarious was prices with coffins, and it was something like $28 from Serious Cigars.

Yeah, but I think BigJake is yanking us around. There is something weird about that thing. I am going to guess it is worth $12-15.