• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Newbie Pass

@cabaiguan juan i believe so. After 7 months, I think this thing has come to an end 😂

Thanks to everyone who participated. I’d say we successfully learned a lot from the pass, and the experience was worth the mishaps. I appreciate the willingness of members to help out to give the remaining guys the opportunity to participate as well.

I’d like to host another pass again at some point, but I want to be able to fully commit to putting it all together. It would be cool to see some familiar faces a second time around.

Again, thank you everyone for trusting me in putting this together. All said and done, I had a lot of fun doing it!

If there was a cigar you saw and wanted to try, reach out to me and I’ll see if I can’t get it out to you!

UPDATE: After speaking with the local PM again, he requested all the information / images / receipts that I uploaded with the claim. He is going to take the documents I provided him and contact his regional manager to ask if they can handle this / payout at a local level. We're still trying, fingers crossed.