• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Newbie Pass

I'm not trying to railroad this or drive from the back, but am sharing my opinion.

1.) @Aalvord2 should be made whole before this moves forward on round two. The reality is that had the address been properly checked, it would have arrived at the destination. If I were the shipper I would make aalvord2 whole by his choice of cash or cigars. Hopefully this opinion isn't offensive, at the end of the day the shipper has to take the time to verify the address since none of us can do that.

2.) A question to the experienced CP passers; which shipping company do you have the best luck with for paying claims?
I think when this gets going again and finally circles back to @Aalvord2 He will be made whole. Several people, myself included are ready to send sticks to whoever is restarting the Pass box.
All that is needed is for someone to strip up and say “l’ll start it”.

As for the claims on shipping, I’ve never had this happen before so I cannot comment. One thing though, this is a Community and this Community takes care of its own. @Aalvord2 , if you want, I’ll send you cigars and you can begin putting together a box for whoever is next in line. Forgive me but I’ve lost track of who this is going too since the derailment.

I’m down to restart this thing. If anyone has sticks they want to send and move forward with, let me know and I’ll keep track and announce the arrivals as they show up. As far as being reimbursed before this thing starts back up, I’m not overly concerned with it. I’m not going to hold everyone hostage over it. I do appreciate your input @Smokemorestressless!

The remaining people on the list were as followed:
@Smokemorestressless (I believe you’re out sailing the wild blue yonder still)
@dawgie34203
@TexEagle
@Pugman1943
@StewNasty69

That will be the initial re-start order, and then will go to whoever else wants to join back in.

Moving forward too, we will ship everything with a signature requirement. That way it will at least be sitting at your post office if you can’t sign for it.

Also, if people want to give me a list of the stocks they’d like to send, I can have a new list created ahead of sending the final pass out. I’m not opposed to starting a new thread on the restart to help keep things organized if everyone thinks that would be helpful, and if that is allowed.

I think when this gets going again and finally circles back to @Aalvord2 He will be made whole. Several people, myself included are ready to send sticks to whoever is restarting the Pass box.
All that is needed is for someone to strip up and say “l’ll start it”.

As for the claims on shipping, I’ve never had this happen before so I cannot comment. One thing though, this is a Community and this Community takes care of its own. @Aalvord2 , if you want, I’ll send you cigars and you can begin putting together a box for whoever is next in line. Forgive me but I’ve lost track of who this is going too since the derailment.
Thanks!

I am a new member here and am grateful to be a part of the community. I don't know many members well yet. Surely you and aalvord2 go way back.

Unspoken expectations can turn to resentments, and since I am in the pass just wanted to be sure aalvord2 is taken care of in a way he is good with.

I’m down to restart this thing. If anyone has sticks they want to send and move forward with, let me know and I’ll keep track and announce the arrivals as they show up. As far as being reimbursed before this thing starts back up, I’m not overly concerned with it. I’m not going to hold everyone hostage over it. I do appreciate your input @Smokemorestressless!

@dawgie34203
@TexEagle
@Pugman1943
@StewNasty69

That will be the initial re-start order, and then will go to whoever else wants to join back in.

Moving forward too, we will ship everything with a signature requirement. That way it will at least be sitting at your post office if you can’t sign for it.

Also, if people want to give me a list of the stocks they’d like to send, I can have a new list created ahead of sending the final pass out. I’m not opposed to starting a new thread on the restart to help keep things organized if everyone thinks that would be helpful, and if that is allowed.
I am still out of town unfortunately. Pretty bummed, I habe some sticks I was really excited to share.

Pm incoming

@dawgie34203
@TexEagle
@Pugman1943
@StewNasty69

I will get a list together of what I'm sending this weekend and will mail them to you Monday or Tuesday.

This is the new starting line up for the pass. I plan on getting this out to dawg tomorrow morning and will post tracking in this forum. Adding the new shipping requirement and just reiterating the common sense stuff, so “hopefully” this thing makes its all the way around.

Please ship the pass with signature requirement by the recipient. This will ensure that the pass will be at the post office if there is a mishap.

Verify that the person who is to receive the pass is ready and able via this forum.

Verify the recipients address with them via PM

There is a list of recipient name and address in the pass, but please be sure it is the correct information before sending on.

1Aging Room Quattro
2Aganarosa Leaf Supreme Leaf
3Aladino Corona
4Opus X Destino Siglo
5Opus X Shark
6ATL Cigar Co "Good Trouble:
7Black Works NBK
8Black Works Neon Tiger
9Casa Cuba Flor Fina
10CAO Perfecto
11CAO America
12Clandestinos Canonazos
13Cohiba Weller
14Cohiba Royak
15Davidoff Nicaragua
16Don Benigno
17Eagle Rare
18El Septimo Geneva
19Ezra Zion Burnt Ends
20Ezra Zion All My Ex's
21Hammer and Sicle Tradicion
22Hammer aand Sicle Hermitage
23Hoyo AJ. Fernandez Sumatra
24IGM 537
25Joe & Ove
26La Aroma De Cuba Mi Amor
27My Father La Antigurdad
28Montecristo # 1
29Montecristo AJ. Fernandez
30NUB Double Maduro
31Padronm 2000 maduro
32Perez Carillo La Histora
33Perdomo 30th con
34Perdomo 30th sun
35: Perdomo 30th Maduro
36: Purple People Eater
37: Rocky Patel Decade
38: SP1014 Black
39: SP1014 Industry Killer
40: Tatuaje TAA 2022
41: Timeless Prestige
42: El Pulpo Octo Ocho Culebras

Island South Of Miami
43: Cohiba Robusto
44:Hoyo De Monterey Petit Robusto 9 DES-JUN-22
45: H. Upman Media Corono RAP-OCT-22
46: Johnny 55th Anniversary
47: Johnny Torpedo
48: Montecristo No.2 (early)
49: Partagas Mille Fleurs MLS-MAY-21
50: Romeo Petit Royales OER-NOV-19

Attachments

• Team roster - Copy of Schedule.pdf
    47.1 KB · Views: 7
  • 1709345298933.png
    1709345298933.png
    2.4 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
@dawgie34203 coming your way via UPS Ground. Expected delivery is Thursday.

Tracking Number: 1Z3FBA794294284376

Attachments

• IMG_8318.jpeg
    IMG_8318.jpeg
    75.2 KB · Views: 3
Ok, the Pass is supposed to be here Thursday, and my plan is to turn it around quickly and ship it out on Friday, or Saturday at the latest.

@Aalvord2 I know I saw a new Pass order, but now I can’t find it. I’m shipping to @TexEagle , correct? TexEagle, are you ready to receive it next week? Can you verify your address for me via PM?

Now that the bookkeeping is out of the way, here are my proposed Puts/Takes:

……..………PUTS..…….…………………….TAKES…………..
La Faraona Custom Crafted Cigar—-Johnny 55th Anniversary
El Septimo Emperor Augustus CT—-El Septimo Empress Sheba
Alec Bradley TAA ‘23———————Clandestinos Canonazos
Bongani Robusto————————-IGM 357
Hoyo de Monterrey Epicure Deluxe LCDH—Montecristo #2

If there are any concerns, please let me know…Let the games begin (again)!

Last edited:
Ok, the Pass is supposed to be here Thursday, and my plan is to turn it around quickly and ship it out on Friday, or Saturday at the latest.

@Aalvord2 I know I saw a new Pass order, but now I can’t find it. I’m shipping to @TexEagle , correct? TexEagle, are you ready to receive it next week? Can you verify your address for me via PM?

Now that the bookkeeping is out of the way, here are my proposed Puts/Takes:

……..………PUTS..…….…………………….TAKES…………..
La Faraona Custom Crafted Cigar—-Johnny 55th Anniversary
El Septimo Emperor Augustus CT—-El Septimo Empress Sheba
Alec Bradley TAA ‘23———————Clandestinos Canonazos
Bongani Robusto————————-IGM 357
Hoyo de Monterrey Epicure Deluxe LCDH—Montecristo #2

If there are any concerns, please let me know…Let the games begin (again)!
In the pass box is a list of the next recipient along with contact information @dawgie34203

Question…if I take cigar #15,. for example, does my “put” cigar become the new #15?