• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NEWBIE WAR 2009!

Some anonymous coward hit my frickin sick bay. Ain't you ever heard of the Geneva Conventions. Must be a fuggin' Bushie. I'm a non-combatant fer Christ's sakes. Thanks for the nice smokes a pipe tobacco. You can be sure I'll put them to good use and, when I get done cleaning up the condoms and broken vials of pennicillin, figure out who the hell you are.

Doc.

Some anonymous coward hit my frickin sick bay. Ain't you ever heard of the Geneva Conventions. Must be a fuggin' Bushie. I'm a non-combatant fer Christ's sakes. Thanks for the nice smokes a pipe tobacco. You can be sure I'll put them to good use and, when I get done cleaning up the condoms and broken vials of pennicillin, figure out who the hell you are.

Doc.

Doc deserves everything he gets after that thermo-nuclear device he hit me with. :laugh:

Sniper Division to HQ . . . target acquired.

Marine_sniper_ghillie_suit.JPG

0307 0020 0000 2810 6511

~Boar

So 18 threads and this is about 1/4 over from this newbie's perspective.

Aaahhhh , a new generation of noobies with their pea shooters.... :laugh:

Rumor has it there is a package waiting for me downstate. The Postmaster said there was an incident last week, but he thought it was just some sleet hitting the windows? :whistling:

Sleet? I guess you didn't check the news and find out about the devastation where your post office used to be:

postoffice.jpg

I'm hit! What the hell is going on around here?

Nice bunch of sticks. Thanks!

Doc.

Doc deserves everything he gets after that thermo-nuclear device he hit me with. :laugh:
That was no thermo-nuclear device. That was Doc's patented VD destroyer.

Doc.

I have intel that confirms 1 more bomb has landed, and one is waiting for activation from a govt agency. (notice left)

Doc.

Doc.

I must admit it was extremely effective. :thumbs:

Doc.

Doc.

Is the "VD Destroyer" anything like the "MSB"? If so - I pity the poor sucker... :laugh:

I have heard that the FOGs are organizing...this photo just came back from surveillance of their headquarters:

morrissey.gif

I got hit with some of my favorite coffee beans today but since it has Jerry's address on it I have no idea whether it has to do with this madness. Anyone want to fess up?

You girls just don't understand what unlimited resources mean, do you? I run a cigar store, your going to lose!

Brad, there was never any doubt that they will lose. They are newbies after all. We all know what a noob really means. ;)

Noob.jpg