• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NEWBIE WAR 2009!

This wave will be starting shortly, but what the FOGs don't know is that we will be unleashing a unique type bomb to a few individuals.

I have heard that the FOGs are organizing...this photo just came back from surveillance of their headquarters:

morrissey.gif

Oh, crap! Did you really post this, holy $hit are you looking for trouble again, maybe from Milford?

You Punk! :sign:

I guess it's time for me to end this!

<---- Yawns... :sign:
You girls just don't understand what unlimited resources mean, do you? I run a cigar store, your going to lose!

Boy's just shut up and hide while you can, if this FOG speaks up, RUN! You have no idea, you will just get hurt PERIOD.

This wave will be starting shortly, but what the FOGs don't know is that we will be unleashing a unique type bomb to a few individuals.

I like your thinking Ed. Make sure we have a secure line when we plan these NDD's to unleash on the FOG's. :laugh:

I like your thinking Ed. Make sure we have a secure line when we plan these NDD's to unleash on the FOG's. :laugh:

I just love sitting back watching and wondering if you Guys think you have what it takes to really bring down a REAL FOG. :sign:

Good luck Boys.....................

Still awaiting PMs from either side. My loyalties lie with the highest bidder.

:sign:

Fellow newbs this has been going pretty well so far. It has been fun with good ribbing on both sides. Let's remember not to go to far with with our words or pictures. Think before posting. What seems funny could be offensive to some. Let's continue the fight but remember this is about thanking those that have made CP a great place. Carry on and let's ruffle some FOG feathers. :whistling: :thumbs:

I have heard that the FOGs are organizing...this photo just came back from surveillance of their headquarters:

You newbs owe for a surveillence camera that was broken when this picture of your front line was taken:

fatfold.jpg

LMAO free 5er if you can guess which one is me. :laugh:

I just love sitting back watching and wondering if you Guys think you have what it takes to really bring down a REAL FOG. :sign:

Good luck Boys.....................

It is a lot of fun you should join us. :thumbs:

I came home to find two large boxes, had no idea what they were as I didn't recognize the return label. Opened them up, and was totally blown away by what I found... Spad31 (Trey), that was totally unexpected, talk about blowing away an entire neighborhood! Can't thank you enough for your generosity. I'm looking forward to trying the cigars! :)

Again, thank you very much...

Rod
PS - This guy hits hard, I'll see if I can bring out the big guns. ;)

Some anonymous coward hit my frickin sick bay. Ain't you ever heard of the Geneva Conventions. Must be a fuggin' Bushie. I'm a non-combatant fer Christ's sakes. Thanks for the nice smokes a pipe tobacco. You can be sure I'll put them to good use and, when I get done cleaning up the condoms and broken vials of pennicillin, figure out who the hell you are.

Doc.

Sounds like there might be a newbie sniper or two operating behind enemy lines.

I came home to find two large boxes, had no idea what they were as I didn't recognize the return label. Opened them up, and was totally blown away by what I found... Spad31 (Trey), that was totally unexpected, talk about blowing away an entire neighborhood! Can't thank you enough for your generosity. I'm looking forward to trying the cigars! :)

Again, thank you very much...

Rod
PS - This guy hits hard, I'll see if I can bring out the big guns. ;)

Rod,
Very much my pleasure dude. Enjoy and thanks for hosting such a fun site. (Ya FOG bastid!)

Trey

Targets Locked....

DC# 0103 8555 7495 3457 3176

and

DC# 0103 8555 7496 0797 3513

FIRE!