• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NEWBIE WAR 2009!

READY - AIM - FIRE

DC# 0308 2040 0000 5503 2156

I will save Pembroke the keystrokes and add that this one is going to a very deserving target!!! :D

READY - AIM - FIRE

DC# 0308 2040 0000 5503 2156

I will save Pembroke the keystrokes and add that this one is going to a very deserving target!!! :D

:laugh:

Pembroke must have recorded that as a macro

Ready...

Aim...

FIRE!

So I'm quietly minding my business and I come home to a faulty stun grenade. Good try, Mr. Flam C. Hop. I guess I'll have to show the youngsters what a real BOMB looks like.

...thanks Mike! :thumbs:

Target in site Capt.

bombsite.jpg

Ready, Aim, Bombs away

bombsaway.jpg

Someone blew up the mailman, they could barely get the box to the doorstep!!!!
Not sure who you are but thankyou!!!!!!!!!!!
Great package and I haven't tried any of the sticks!!!

Don't think I'm not gearing up for some more action though, thankfully my kids weren't involved in the blast and the clock'idor is capable of handling the destruction ;)

Well the mis-deployed bomb reached its intended target today, and I'm just glad my former SC neighbor didn't open the box, as I don't think he could have withstood the explosion! Several favorites, and several new smokes to try arrived safely today.

I must apologize to Officer Quattrocchi for making fun of his investigating ability in my earlier post, admittedly, he might not be able to find an address, but he certainly knows how to arm a bomb, maybe he's a member of Milledgeville, Ga's bomb squad!

Thanks for a great selection of smokes! One will suffer the torch tomorrow.

GiantExplosions.jpg

I came home today from an appointment to find a package from San Jose, California... Opened it up like a fool! My family was there and now my little brother won't come out of the corner from the fetal position.

Thank You!! To whomever sent these they are all new sticks to me to try.

Thanks Again!

I bet it's that sneaky CP Bomber guy.

Don't think I'm not gearing up for some more action though, thankfully my kids weren't involved in the blast and the clock'idor is capable of handling the destruction ;)

I bet it's that sneaky CP Bomber guy.

He strikes again. :laugh:

Well the mis-deployed bomb reached its intended target today, and I'm just glad my former SC neighbor didn't open the box, as I don't think he could have withstood the explosion! Several favorites, and several new smokes to try arrived safely today.

I must apologize to Officer Quattrocchi for making fun of his investigating ability in my earlier post, admittedly, he might not be able to find an address, but he certainly knows how to arm a bomb, maybe he's a member of Milledgeville, Ga's bomb squad!

Thanks for a great selection of smokes! One will suffer the torch tomorrow.

;)

:whistling:

Bombs Away!

0385 5574 9564 3485

I sit here minding my own business...recovering from a brutal assault from mother nature where there is no power for miles and no internet or phones. I am out cutting up some of the many fallen branches. I find a boobytrapped branch and am blown to pieces. I considered myself the Switzerland of this thing, but that may no longer be the case. Nice selection of smokes, I will enjoy them! Now that I have been brought into this thing .......

OK I just got another one! Who is going to narc out their buddy and tell me who is around Baltimore with access to some top notch coffee? Someone did their homework and figured out my damn weakness!

OK I just got another one! Who is going to narc out their buddy and tell me who is around Baltimore with access to some top notch coffee? Someone did their homework and figured out my damn weakness!

Beecats?

I wonder which one of the girls gave up my addy... and to a spike buck no less, prolly still has the velvet on his prongs.
New rule: Newblers with less that 6 months in service are no longer permitted to address me me publicly or privately.
Seriously, it's just embarrassing for them and for me. Plus, the newb doesn't have to borrow cigars decent enough to send out. That's right, this squeamish littlle nailbiter, this wet behind the ears newbler went out and begged some sticks off somebody to send to me cause no way he had nice ones like this in his humi. What kind of fruity name is Spivy anyway, sounds like some kind of herbicide.
I'll smoke 'em out of pity but I won't enjoy it. Thanks.

NA

I remember when you said the same thing to me Neal.

I wonder which one of the girls gave up my addy... and to a spike buck no less, prolly still has the velvet on his prongs.
New rule: Newblers with less that 6 months in service are no longer permitted to address me me publicly or privately.
Seriously, it's just embarrassing for them and for me. Plus, the newb doesn't have to borrow cigars decent enough to send out. That's right, this squeamish littlle nailbiter, this wet behind the ears newbler went out and begged some sticks off somebody to send to me cause no way he had nice ones like this in his humi. What kind of fruity name is Spivy anyway, sounds like some kind of herbicide.
I'll smoke 'em out of pity but I won't enjoy it. Thanks.

NA

I hope you do enjoy them, if out of pity or otherwise. Also, I wouldn't worry what kind of sticks are in my Humi. It is always stocked.