• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Newbie WAR 2012

Got hit three times, my apologies to the warriors who sent their bombs in! Will open tonight and report back in tomorrow or the next day in a seperate thread. :0

Got hit again. These guys are relentless. Now I know how the Republican Guard felt when the B-52's were flying over. I will open this evening and report back.

I think we have admitted a diabolical group of noob's into CP this time.

Got hit again. These guys are relentless. Now I know how the Republican Guard felt when the B-52's were flying over. I will open this evening and report back.

Surrender and perhaps they would stop the bombing.

Got hit three times, my apologies to the warriors who sent their bombs in! Will open tonight and report back in tomorrow or the next day in a seperate thread. :0

Did you win ?

You may be on to something there Mr.A . . .
Shigemitsu-signs-surrender.jpg

Did you win ?

You may be on to something there Mr.A . . .
Shigemitsu-signs-surrender.jpg

I always win!

I'm the guy accepting the surrender, I'm sure the return fire will make some of you quiver in your shorts and flip flops. :D

As it should be.................the Newb's don't expect return fire. ;)

[quote name='Smokin'Sims' timestamp='1333550143' post='1086758']
[quote name='broblues' timestamp='1333547499' post='1086749']
[/quote]

If you kill them on the first shot, there is never return fire.
[/quote]
Amen.

[quote name='Bayamos' timestamp='1333573215' post='1086851']
[quote name='Smokin'Sims' timestamp='1333550143' post='1086758']
[quote name='broblues' timestamp='1333547499' post='1086749']
[/quote]

If you kill them on the first shot, there is never return fire.
[/quote]
Amen.
[/quote]
To explain this, my dad is an old marine (served during the Korean War). He has always told me if you pull a gun, shoot to kill or don't pull at all. You never know what the other guy could have and if you wound him what will come back at you.

Nice hit on the "Head Honcho" a.k.a "Grand Pumba" a.k.a "Admin" a.k.a "Rod" a.k.a "BeadLicker?"....
Good job gentlemen ! Going after an Officer... :thumbs:

Looks like the hits keep coming. . .

. . . and who doesn't like a good cow pie ?

Not to mention a little T&A

Keep it going strong Newbs! The FOGs are beginning to crumble and ask for forgiveness. :whistling:

Well the lock boxhas been cracked! :angry:
Some Hillbilly FOGis talking some crazy talk... :laugh:
Phil is at it again giving Swissy's wife an asthma attack...
Lots of major threats being made to the newbies!
and on top of all that Rod is jumping on board with the newbies!

Way to go newbies I can sense a white flag very soon! :laugh:

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve." Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto

Finally got this dynamite absurdity open, pics to follow... thanks mystery bomber for the excellent smokes!

The next "thing" on CigarPass: Herf pranks?

http://tv.yahoo.com/news/the--deadliest-catch--crews-start-a-prank-war--exclusive-video-.html