• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Newbie WAR 2012

[sup]I'm hit again fellas, I'll post a seperate thread in the lobby........ :0 [/sup]

Charlie maybe you should fill out a change of address card....

Holy crap- Charlie with the frequency of hits you will have to invest in a bigger humi, or a walk in humidor

The attacks continue, check out the other thread later on when I get to work....... :rolleyes:

Well a couple more newbie’s have truly pissed of Bsneed51… :thumbs: :laugh: Also SoulFOG got hit with some foam and carpet to wake his ass up and get him back here to CP! :thumbs:

Also just in there is a report of the first major strike on the Newbie’s. Coops got his house rocked by two crazed FOG’s that refer to themselves as the Bomb Brothers! One of these brothers is a damn Fliers Fan so clearly they don’t think strait! :laugh:

Great work Newbies!

Holy hell, you guys know how to play. My hats off to you...

Been gone for the week and apparently missed some great attacks. . . Glad to see the Newbs doing so well :thumbs: Sorry to say it FOGs, but it seems you had these past 4 weeks coming to ya ! Looks like these Newbs took care of business like "Dessert Storm". Get in, kick a$$, and get out!

It appears like you Newbs took it to em this year hard. Kudos. A lot of very deserving people got hit. Wether they thought they were deserving or not, they obviously struck a chord with someone, or many. IMHO, I would have to say it was a 'mission complete' for this years Newbs. Great job guys !

Very well said Austen this year was great! To me everyone that participated really put a lot of work in and had a lot of fun when doing so. You noobs really had a ton of cool ideas from “Carpet bombs”, paint grenade bombs, welded box, lock boxes, GIANT sticks of TNT, foam, foam and more FOAM! :thumbs: For me I had a lot of fun following this war thread and seeing all the creative stories and great disaster photos you silly FOGs came up with. I have never laughed so hard when one of the targets posted up pictures of what they received and the fun they had getting into it. :laugh:
PIF :thumbs:
Paul

.....Really ? I thought for sure you guys have had enough? It's ok to just throw in the towel you know. The Newbs won't think anything less of you... :p

Careful what you wish you wish for FOGs...those Newbies are hungry for blood.

...and here I thought the ole' b'stads were getting bored of this, and we had won? Perhaps I spoke too soon ??
g-cvr-080501-mission-10a.grid-6x2.jpg

So there are a lot of threats being tossed around at the newbies! Soulfog is making a lot of sparks and threats!

Love this stuff good work gentelmen! :thumbs:

Paul

Umm this must of have been what I was hit with today... My thanks to what looks like frothy scrotum. At least that's what it says... Thanks, nice surprise.

What is the score on this thing?

We got FOG/HOG's-1
Newbies-Uncountable

This isn't a war, it is a conflict at west. Akin to Desert Storm,without the chemical warfare.