• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Newbie WAR 2012

Remember, you have 72 HOURS from time of delivery, and we'll know when it gets dropped off. Be gentle, be precise, because if you don't extract the contents without breaking the precious cargo, we expect your complete and total surrender, and Set in Stone and Tall Paul, you must delcare the FOGs victorious and the Newbs defeated.

I made it through the Newbie Fatboy when I was the commander of the Newbie War in 08', so I'm sure you smart younguns' can come up with something.

Plus, you guys have coopsdeloops on your side, and he's probably worth about 3 of you! :thumbs:

Perhaps a truce would be in order but I certainly don't think the FOGs/HOGs could declare victory at this point regardless of the outcome of this bomb.
:thumbs:

Remember, you have 72 HOURS from time of delivery, and we'll know when it gets dropped off. Be gentle, be precise, because if you don't extract the contents without breaking the precious cargo, we expect your complete and total surrender, and Set in Stone and Tall Paul, you must delcare the FOGs victorious and the Newbs defeated.

I made it through the Newbie Fatboy when I was the commander of the Newbie War in 08', so I'm sure you smart younguns' can come up with something.

Plus, you guys have coopsdeloops on your side, and he's probably worth about 3 of you! :thumbs:

So let me get this straight. The noobs have taken out 20+ fogs accounting for 60+ total bombs and you think all you have to do is send out one silly little bomb that I'm sure we'll be able to disarm and call it a victory? Perhaps a truce would be in order but I certainly don't think the FOGs/HOGs could declare victory at this point regardless of the outcome of this bomb.

Wow, keeping tallies eh?

We will accept surrender, cause this war can't go on forever! The boards gotta get back to normal at some point! :laugh:

Are you figuring Cooper is going to do like the India snake charmer thing with his oboe?

Wow, keeping tallies eh?

We will accept surrender, cause this war can't go on forever! The boards gotta get back to normal at some point! :laugh:

No. Just stating the facts. I think I speak for the noobs by saying that if the other side wants this war to be over then they need to surrender to us. Surrender and the beatings will stop. Simple as that.

Nah, Mr Anderson ain't normal. I've figured that out over time.

Nice to have you back again Jon.

The war thread as been a little quiet so I just thought I would let you know swissy was hit again!

Also we Newbies just kicked some Cali FOG ASS!

Happy 1000th post for me!

Paul

Newbies 2012 "...we're the best around"

THIS JUST IN:
The leader of the F.O.G. bombing campaign has been identified.
7103684039_24966be345.jpg

The war thread as been a little quiet so I just thought I would let you know swissy was hit again!

Also we Newbies just kicked some Cali FOG ASS!

Happy 1000th post for me!

Paul

Newbies 2012 "...we're the best around"

Great job Paul, I was and still am confident that you can handle whatever is thrown your way my friend.

Congrats on the 1000th, what a great way to have it. You should have made the dismantling of the firecracker they called a nuke your 1000th, lol.

Nice try OLD GUYS, 2012 baby!:p:D

I've been hit! I recently posted an ISO. I had a bunch of BoTLs offer to take care of me. When I got back to one BoTL that I would like to purchase he told me that an "unnamed benefactor" had already picked them up and instructed him to send them to me! These aged beauties showed up yesterday and once again I am blown away by the generosity shown by this great community! If the guilty party would step up and let me know who you are so I can thank you properly!

Newbs 2012! The Best Ever!

There appears to be a bounty out for my head ( and address) ... :0

I concede defeat before a single shot has been fired - I have enlisted an official nooblet consultant ( rx2man ) who can verify my surrender.

There appears to be a bounty out for my head ( and address) ... :0

I concede defeat before a single shot has been fired - I have enlisted an official nooblet consultant ( rx2man ) who can verify my surrender.

Let me check....

Nope not on the hit list this year!

Maybe next year you will be a FOG in the target sights! :laugh: