• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Newbie WAR 2012

So coops, Austen and Paul have recieved superficial wounds from the return fire, well done Santa.
P.S time to bring out the big guns.

Noobs - suckit

Also - i think that cigar is an 07.

Also you have no idea what the hornets nest even is

Sounds like the FOG's are a bit touchy. Possibly realizing they're trying to fight a war thats already been decided? Nice hits though.

You know, sometimes wars end up as a tie. Sure keeps your interest up though.

I've been following this closely and I think the bee(dog) has stung a lot more than once. :lol:

Is it time to send in the sheep?

1284719828_dramatic-sheep.gif

Beyond the Band has just launced a NUKE to one of our boys! :angry: This may be trouble and may need to work together. ;)

Good luck to the receiving newbie.

Remember, you have 72 HOURS from time of delivery, and we'll know when it gets dropped off. Be gentle, be precise, because if you don't extract the contents without breaking the precious cargo, we expect your complete and total surrender, and Set in Stone and Tall Paul, you must delcare the FOGs victorious and the Newbs defeated.

I made it through the Newbie Fatboy when I was the commander of the Newbie War in 08', so I'm sure you smart younguns' can come up with something.

Plus, you guys have coopsdeloops on your side, and he's probably worth about 3 of you! :thumbs:

Remember, you have 72 HOURS from time of delivery, and we'll know when it gets dropped off. Be gentle, be precise, because if you don't extract the contents without breaking the precious cargo, we expect your complete and total surrender, and Set in Stone and Tall Paul, you must delcare the FOGs victorious and the Newbs defeated.

I made it through the Newbie Fatboy when I was the commander of the Newbie War in 08', so I'm sure you smart younguns' can come up with something.

Plus, you guys have coopsdeloops on your side, and he's probably worth about 3 of you! :thumbs:

You knew that your goal was to extract a glass tube! Do we get a to know what is trying to be to extracted?

So let me get this straight. The noobs have taken out 20+ fogs accounting for 60+ total bombs and you think all you have to do is send out one silly little bomb that I'm sure we'll be able to disarm and call it a victory? Perhaps a truce would be in order but I certainly don't think the FOGs/HOGs could declare victory at this point regardless of the outcome of this bomb.